CH | 110

When Pranavi walked back to the car, her lips were pursed together and the light in her eyes dimmed while her face was almost livid. Arjun and Brijesh exchanged glances while squinting, unsure of what happened in such a short time, but decided not to poke her carelessly.

Eyeing the car of her guards leaving, she turned to her driver and stated softly, "You can also leave with them, uncle."

The man in his forties gave a short nod and left hurriedly, and Pranavi took a deep breath to calm down her nerves while she leaned onto the car while her eyes were closed shut.

With one glance at her, the brothers understood she was upset, and a helpless sigh escaped their lips. 

Although they wanted to do a lot of things for her, they were afraid she would kick them out and were struggling when Pranavi asked, "Aren't you coming?"

Almost instantly, they nodded and hopped into her car, and Pranavi was stunned would be an understatement. She blurted out in shock, "Why are you in my car? Don't you have your own cars?"

Hearing her words, Brijesh chuckled, "It was such a hassle to follow your car in this traffic. Isn't it better to just come with you?"

"Alright." She said and started driving when Arjun asked calmly, "What's wrong? You look troubled."

She shook her head and gave him a soft smile, and he raised his brows but didn't stress it further.

The ride was pretty chill as they were lightly conversing and occasionally chuckling hard with the jokes the brothers were cracking, but it wasn't an awkward one as they all were weirdly comfortable while the soft music was playing in the car.

Although she was upset with Jwalin, she decided to not spoil her mood because of it and chose to enjoy the day with the SuryaVanshi brothers.

Moreover, she didn't know why her troubled mind was suddenly calm after meeting the brothers, and she had no plans to destroy it any sooner.

After a long couple of hours drive, the car finally came to a halt at a dense forest, while the place was covered with lush green bushes and water was dripping from the hills into the small lake.

Arjun eyed the place with an impressive look dancing on his face as he didn't know such a serene and beautiful place existed in Mumbai.

Brijesh on the other hand was taking in the sounds of the waterfall with a soft smile on his face, as he was equally stunned by such an amazing place.

Seeing them, Pranavi proudly asked, "I didn't disappoint you guys, did I?"

"No way. This was just so good, Pranavi." Brijesh exclaimed and Pranavi's lips curled upwards hearing his words and Arjun asked astounded, "How did you even find out this place?"

"Ugh, it was a long story, but yeah... it kind of happened when I'm roaming randomly!" She said while her nose scrunched up in embarrassment and they chuckled, while Brijesh patted her hair gently.

Pranavi was stunned immediately, but she didn't move away. She glanced at his tender look; and she didn't know what to say for a moment, because for a second she felt the brotherly warmth from him and she suddenly became greedy for it.

Eyeing it, Arjun took a step forward and held her hands in his and rubbed them softly while the gleam in his eyes made her stiffen and the words struck in her mouth as she was suddenly overwhelmed by their brotherly love.

Almost immediately, her eyes stung, and Arjun and Brijesh were no different because their hearts felt peace after so long upon seeing her so close to them.