CH | 47

Hearing her honest words, his instinct for her became stronger, that the woman in front of him, his wife, isn't a scheming bitch but a good woman.

But there were a lot of things about her that weren't clear to him.

He leaned towards her and pulled her into his arms, but she stiffened and flinched in puzzlement.

His hot minty breath mixed with the tobacco and whisky hitting on her cheeks made her nervous while the insides of her stomach were dancing like crazy.

Her heart began to beat like it was about to burst out. She kept on mumbling the words in her heart, "We've already done a lot more! It's just a hug, no big deal. Don't behave like a stupid woman."

Gazing at the flickering emotions on her tiny face, his eyes softened, and he gently lifted her and placed her on his lap while a yelp escaped her lips.

"Hey!!" She shrieked, and her eyes went wide.

"Hmm?" Jwalin hummed with raised brows while his hands held her waist and were drawing circles with his fingers, making her breath hitch in anticipation.

She gulped and licked her lips to hide her nervousness, and her soft hands rested on his broad shoulders.

They both were so close that just a minute movement would result in a kiss between them which was driving her insane.

His proximity made her rationality vanish into thin air. Unknowingly, her hold on him tightened, and he drew her closer so that there was no gap between their bodies.

It's like a second skin to one another, and he rubbed her pink lips with his thumb making 'his little friend' harder. The sexual tension between them was growing to its peak making them lose their control.

Slowly, he held her chin with his hand, and his lips landed on her rosy lips while her clenched hands settled on his nape.

The soft touch of his lips was so gentle and wonderful that her insides were doing somersaults. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect such a tender side from Jwalin.

The sucking sounds could be only heard in the peaceful night and the air turned ambiguous around them. With the dark night, fresh chilly breeze, and full moon, the scene appeared like a painting as his muscular body hugged her like her second skin.

He gave a sloppy lick on her plump lips with his warm tongue, making heat rush up to her cheeks, and he tilted his head while prying open her mouth with a teasing bite on her lips, making a gasp escape from her and he slipped his searing tongue into her mouth with a seductive smirk.

His urge to devour her heightened, and he moved his tongue with ease into every corner of her mouth, making her moan in delight.

Hearing her soft moans, his passion ignited, and he tasted every ounce of her lips like a hungry wolf.

Their tongues united and danced in unison, swiping her breath away.

With a slight push, she moved away and inhaled a chunk of air while he embraced her tightly and rested his chin on her head, and sniffed her fragrance.

Her head rested on his strong chest, and she heard the wild beatings of his heart which made her feel warm.

The peace they felt in each other's presence is priceless. But they didn't know why they felt so comfortable with each other as if she is his missing piece.

Their bodies fitted in the embrace so perfectly as if they are made for each other.

He eyed her with an endearing gaze and patted her head while rubbing her back and pecked her cheeks.