CH | 34

Being the good Author I am, I'm being super magnanimous now...

Haha, lol, kidding...

So I'm reading the next chapters and I couldn't stop myself from publishing them and letting you read them as soon as I can.

Enjoy...

...

The car ride was pretty silent as Pranavi was immersed in her mobile as she was playing a game to divert herself from the sinfully tempting man beside him.

Was it the alcohol or the temptation, she didn't know, but the thought that she kissed him willingly made her insides twist.

As she had no idea how to feel about that, she decided to pretend as if it was not a big deal. Her hands involuntarily brushed her soft lips, and she squinted as the scene of Jwalin and herself kissing on the road popped into her head.

Her eyes automatically went wide as the realization sunk into the depths of her mind that she freaking kissed.

Not only kissed, but she kissed Jwalin Oberoi on the freaking road!

"What the actual fu'k?" She cursed herself inwardly as she felt self-conscious of her deeds.

Although the street was empty, still, it was a whole damn big thing to her since it was her first time kissing a man, let alone a man as handsome as Jwalin Oberoi, who would put any male model and greek god to shame with his sinfully irresistible features.

Moreover, she did it openly on the road!

"What the hell did I do?" She muttered under her breath and exhaled a chunk of air in nervousness.

"Was I good?" That was the first question that stuck in her stupid head, and she had an urge to smack herself for the foolish thoughts she was having.

"Seriously, Pranavi? You could only think of it?" Her inner voice mocked at her idiocy.

"Who would even care whether it was good or not?" She retorted to herself while brushing the invisible dust off her shoulder and leaning on the window as her eyes were taking the mesmerizing beauty of the bright stars and the dazzling moon.

Jwalin didn't bother to interact with her, and as if a switch was turned off in him, he was back to his aloof and arrogant self, but he was thinking of the events that happened earlier.

"Why the fu'k did I even kiss her now?" He shook his head and clenched his fists at his lack of control.

"On the road, Jwalin? Seriously?" He sighed and messaged Ashok to take care of it before some hungry journalists had gotten a hang of it and he appeared with nasty headlines on the news the next day.

He was never a fan of publicity, and he always preferred to keep his private life private.

Rubbing his temples to relieve the tension in his body, his thoughts drifted to his concerned reaction when he thought something might happen to her.

Drifting into his thoughts with a hand resting on his chin with his legs crossed, he realized what he had done when he saw the car dashing towards her.

His feet moved on their own accord before he acknowledged what was happening, which made him dumbfounded.

He didn't like the idea that she was having control over him!

"What's happening to me? I'm supposed to hate her!" He thought while licking his lips, but could he resist her tempting invitation?

Although she didn't do anything but just stare at him, that itself was making his 'little friend' hard as he glanced at the adorably compelling look on her face.