CH | 86

Jwalin grabbed Pranavi's hand that was roaming on his upper body in a firm grip making Pranavi's brows raise in confusion while an adorable pout was dancing on her face.

Eyeing her amber orbs gazing at him with a baffled look, he lifted his fingers and traced the contours of her jaw while she was still seated on his lap comfortably.

When his warm hand came into contact with her cold skin, her breath hitched while her lips parted in anticipation as she felt she was burning up with desire when her watery eyes met with his lust clouded pools, and then she realized she was sitting on his groin.

Almost instantly she tried to move from his lap but she just brushed against his semi-hard member hiding in his pants, making his 'little friend' erect when her bouncy ass came into contact with it, although with their clothes on!

He clenched his jaw while his one hand settled on her waist in a firm grasp and pushed her onto his lap when his hot breath brushed across her ear, "trying to leave me after you successfully teased me, baby girl?"

Hearing his husky voice clouded with lust, she was stunned for a second, and by the time his words sunk into her mind, his searing tongue came into contact with her ear and he licked her earlobe gently while nibbling on her soft spot behind her ear making her squirm in his hold.

Her hands involuntarily held his shoulder blades for support as his mere touch was making her knees go weak, and she could feel the desire building up in the pits of her stomach when she saw how clouded his face had become for her, making him even more appealing to her.

His head dropped onto the crook of her neck and settled right across her weak spot when his lips latched on it and sucked it ever so slowly, driving her to the brinks of euphoria in a painfully slow way.

His other hand sensually slid into her top and circled her navel when a soft moan escaped her lips as she rubbed herself off in his lap, making it almost impossible for him to control himself and the desire to pound into her roughly was threatening to wipe off the remaining self-control he had.

Her head arched backward while her eyes were automatically shut as his teeth grazed across her sensitive skin and teased it with his expert tongue, and her thighs clenched in need when a smirk settled on his handsome face, as she appeared like a sex goddess to him, in that instant.

Eyeing her blushed cheeks, her pink ears, and the beautiful shade of red flushed on her neck and collarbone, while her slightly swollen lips parted, he wanted to devour her senseless and make her writhe under him.

The urge to hear her scream his name again and again while laying like a putty all under his mercy made his cock twitch hard in his pants, and he was pretty sure the precum was leaking into his tight pants making it moist.

He waited no second before unbuttoning her pants and throwing them aside, leaving her in her sexy red lingerie, while his lust-filled eyes glued onto it while a pleasing smirk settled on the corners of his lips.

Seeing her like that, he suddenly wanted to relax and let his baby girl take control for once. With that, he held her nape and claimed her lips with his hot lips, and plunged his tongue into her insides, savoring her taste while a grunt escaped his lips in satisfaction.

When she was so keen on receiving the pleasurable sensations he was making her feel, she suddenly heard him speak in his husky voice, "Ride me, baby girl."

And it took her a minute to understand what he said and her eyes snapped open when his lips arched upwards, and the gleam in his onyx eyes made her knees weak.

She licked her lips taking in his taste that still lingered in her mouth and gulped hard trying to let out a sentence instead of embarrassing herself, but she could only utter a "What?" making him chuckle.