CH | 98

Pranavi was still lying on his one shoulder with his hand lazily wrapped around her butt, making her cheeks go crimson, and her voice was now toned down from thrashing and yelling to almost pleading, but Jwalin being himself, didn't listen to her, and walked forward with a sexy smirk dancing on his handsome face.

She didn't know what to do to make him put her down because it was pretty embarrassing for her as all of their friends could easily see them.

However he didn't budge, and she was becoming helpless and threatened while her face turned even more red if that was possible, "Jwalin, if you didn't let me down now, I... you... you wouldn't get to fuck me for a month!"

Hearing her words, he was amused because nowhere in hell he would allow something like that to happen, and he very well knew how to make her come to him even when she was super pissed off. But he put on a poker face and growled, while his other hand was tingling to touch her jiggling ass, and he did it!

But it wasn't just a brush, instead, a loud smack landed on her ass leaving her dumbfounded, and his onyx pools glistened as he finally got a chance to sneakily smack her ass.

When the realization dawned on her, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry with this annoying man, and she became utterly embarrassed as she wasn't upset with it in the least, instead, she somehow kinda liked it.

But anyhow, she wouldn't admit it to him, and a yell escaped her lips as she was furious with the fact that she somehow felt it was so hot when Jwalin did that, "how dare you smack me, Jwalin! Bastard put me down now!"

"Babygirl, I advise you to stay calm, or else..." He paused, making her slightly anxious, "I would shut your mouth in my way!" Jwalin muttered in his sinfully seductive voice and the teasing in his tone wasn't missed by her, as she pretty well knew what he mean by the latter part, and she huffed.

Annoyed at him, she pouted and stayed calm because she definitely didn't want to let him have his way, at least not here!

When they finally reached their room, he dropped her onto the comfy bed, and she gulped when his hawk eyes were now focused on her disheveled appearance.

Involuntarily, she licked her lips as she felt hot all of a sudden, and her throat dried as she noticed the intensity in his black orbs as if they would suck her into the abyss with no return.

As time passed by, she was becoming more restless as he didn't do anything except stare at her and she didn't know what was going on with him. Unable to keep her calm anymore, she squirmed while sinking her teeth into her plump lips and called him softly, "Jwalin."

He hummed lazily while slightly towering over her and his hot breath fanned onto her cheeks, making her already flushed face go even red and he smirked with the effect he had on her.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Pranavi queried with raised brows, although her heart was beating so fast that she wondered whether it would suddenly burst out!

Hearing her question, he folded his hands across his chest and bent his head down as he whispered in her ear, "Like what?" His silky hair teased her earlobes ever so sensually, and his fragrance filled her nostrils, making it even harder for her to concentrate.

Alarmed with the sudden turn of events, she cleared her throat and moved backward when he moved to her further with his piercing eyes that made her feel as if he was undressing her with those beautiful dark eyes.

Although she didn't know what he intended to do, she decided to not give in to his demands and backed further away and eventually her back hit the headrest, when a gasp escaped her lips as she realized she couldn't possibly escape anymore from him.