CH | 20

Happy Ramzan Guys!! Giving an early triple update again...

Enjoy the chapters and pretty please let me know your thoughts...

...

Jwalin sat on his king-sized bed, rubbing his eyes while yawning, and saw the light hues of orangish tinge on the blue sky. Glanced at his mobile, "05:30 AM."

Remembering the reason for his early wake-up, he sighed and got down from the bed, and sped to freshen up without glancing at his sleeping wife on the sofa peacefully.

By the time he took his shower and came to his room with his towel hanging dangerously low from his hips, his chest collided with a thud while his hands grabbed her waist instinctively to protect her from falling.

A soft groan escaped her lips, and his eyes turned a few shades darker with a scowl dancing on his handsome face upon seeing her this close, in her sleepy attire with messy hair, a few strands blocking his view of her.

While her brown eyes popped out in shock with mouth agape, her gaze locked with his dark pools and lost in the depth of them. Her hands rested on his bare chest, making her breathe hitch while her cheeks turned red.

The droplets of water from his face descending to his chest to his hips made her gulp in nervousness. The warmth from his body, and his intense gaze sent shivers down her spine.

Eyeing his half-naked body while ogling at him like he was a piece of eye candy made her think of swallowing herself in a hole alive.

Looking at her fluctuating emotions, Jwalin pushed her with force, making her stumble in her footsteps, but she managed to balance herself.

The redness in her cheeks made it clear to him that his proximity affected her. Her touch made him burn with rage and he threw a disgusting look at her, making her frown.

"Again started playing your tricks?" Jwalin enunciated each word with the utmost intensity in his gruff tone, making Pranavi's heart shatter, a painful expression settled on her face.

Listening to his accusations against her, she's dumbfounded. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What did I do?" She asked in her dulcet voice.

"Don't you dare," Jwalin yelled at her, making her flinch.

"But... I," He cut her off by holding her hands, and with his long strides, he pinned her to the wall with a loud thud making her yelp in pain.

"What do you think of yourself, huh?" He asked while his eyes turned red, his grip on her becoming tighter, making her cry in pain. His jaw clenched in pure wrath, making his veins pop out.

Pranavi was stunned by his question and remained silent while trying to find his motto behind that question, but it triggered his fury further.

"Didn't I say that I needed answers when I was talking to you?" He poked his index finger at her jaw, making her lift her head to his level, his tone deadly, making her want to run away from him.

She blinked while nodding, and he came closer to her, closing the inch gap between them, making her restless with each passing minute.

"Don't try to act naive in front of me. I know your true colors." He added in a curt tone, "Answer me, damn it!" He shrieked, looking at her in the eye, making her jump in fear.

But his grip didn't let her move, and she said in her wobbly tone controlling her pain and inner turmoil, "What I think of myself is none of your business."

He let out a dry chuckle which terrified the shit out of her. "None of my business? Then why did you marry me?" His grip dropped to her waist while his nails dug into her skin as she was in her tank top.