CH | 51

The warm sun rays hitting through the window made her eyes tremble as the scorching heat burned her cheeks and she slowly opened her eyes while rubbing them with her tiny fingers.

Tilting her head aside, she saw Jwalin sleeping peacefully while hugging her waist and resting his head in the crook of her neck, his silky hair strands falling onto his sharp eyebrows while his aura wasn't cold like usual, which made him even more charming and she licked her lips as her gaze boring into him.

She covered her cheeks with her hands as heat churned inside her veins when the last night's events rushed into her mind, and a gasp escaped her puffed lips when she noticed that the both of them lay naked under the quilt.

Her fingers involuntarily touched her dried lips, which had bite marks, and she pouted, reminiscing how he hungrily devoured her mouth.

She squinted as embarrassment settled in the back of her head when she grasped that they really did the 'deed' last night and it was not her dream!

"Oh my!" She exclaimed inwardly, and her eyes crinkled when she remembered how carefully Jwalin handled her, and she believed their relationship had gone to the next level when he claimed her wholly.

His eyes had shown her the emotions she needed to see, and she felt his thundering heartbeat when her palm landed on his sturdy chest, and she couldn't believe her senses for a second because it was even wilder than her crazily beating heart, making her gaze at him in awe!

And she understood he was the same as her. He also wanted her the way she needed him!

As the realization sunk in, she was delighted and a slight smile played on her lips when she eyed the sleeping Jwalin and combed his hair with her fingers while giving a small peck on his eyes.

Gazing at his long eyelashes, she had the urge to touch them and she carefully stroked them with her index finger when a whine escaped his thin lips, and she had to minimize the sound of her giggle to not disturb his slumber.

Peeping at him like he was her treasure, for how long she didn't remember, she was mesmerized by his charms and muttered under her breath, "You're so damn adorable, Jwalin!"

She shook her head in disbelief because she comprehended she was behaving like a love-struck fool and decided to get some fresh air.

With that, she tried to remove his hands from her tiny waist, but his grip tightened, making her complain in her heart!

The more she wanted to be freed from his hold, the more it hardened, making it painful for her to hold on anymore, and a slight wail escaped her lips when he almost crushed her waist!

Alarmed with the sound, he jolted awake and his eyes instantly turned so sharp that scared Pranavi for a second.

But eyeing the room and observing no one else was present, he released a sigh, and glanced at her face wrinkled in pain while his brows furrowed and queried in his hoarse tone, "What's wrong, babygirl?"

She didn't say anything and pointed his hand on her waist and the realization dawned on him, and he muttered while his ears turned slightly red, "Oh! Sorry."

Eyeing him flustered, and embarrassed, she felt he was really cute, and mentally noted to tease him more in the future!

"No worries!" She stated and suddenly a bold idea came into her mind, and her lips curled upwards as a glint danced across her eyes.

She focused her gaze on him and turned to his side and instantly hooked her hands onto his neck, making him stunned, and landed her lips onto his thin lips and sucked his lower lip seductively.