CH | 100

Ranked #3 in wife ❤️

I need inputs from inputs from you guys, do you like separate books for Jathin X Shreya, Kuldeep X Aarushi, Ujjwal X Aditi and Deepak X Nyra ?

Or do you want all their stories to be included in this story itself?

It's important for me to know, so please please comment your suggestions. I'll go with majority❤️
...

Rizwan got out of the car and walked into a restaurant and his eyes instantly took in the presence of Arjun, and a slight smile spread across his face and he exclaimed, "Hey Arjun, when did you come to the Bahamas?"

"I've come to the US to handle some business. But then my mom kind of dragged me to the Bahamas, though." Arjun said while his face turned visibly annoyed, and Rizwan chuckled, "She's the only one who can tame you, probably!"

"Ugh, shut up now!" Arjun cussed, and Rizwan raised his brows while amusement danced in his eyes, and they both burst into laughter.

Seeing no movement from Rizwan, Arjun shook his head and shoved the menu card to him, and stated, "Let's order something first."

"Alright!" Rizwan muttered and his eyes skimmed through the western recipes, and they finally ordered, Stew fish, Souse, and Guava Duff, as they weren't much hungry!

Since they both were good-looking men, they attracted a lot of attention but they never bothered, as they were quite used to it for several years.

And as if he remembered something, Arjun suddenly asked, "By the way, why are you in the Bahamas?"

"Oh, I came because of Jwalin," Rizwan said while he crossed his legs and tilted his head slightly down while he began munching his food.

Arjun seemed to be taken aback for a second, and he blurted out while squinting, "As in Jwalin Oberoi from the Oberoi Group?"

Rizwan scoffed, "How many Jwalins do I know apart from him? Isn't it obvious?"

Arjun shook his head at his words but nodded while he asked casually, "Fine. Makes sense!"

Rizwan hummed, but he seemed to be lost in his thoughts and Arjun queried with raised brows, "Something on your mind?"

Listening to his question, Rizwan sighed, "Ugh, it's nothing."

"Come on, spit it out. What's bothering you?" Arjun enquired while he took a bite of the fish and closed his eyes as he savored the mouth-watering dish.

With a sigh, Rizwan opened his mouth, but he didn't understand from where he should start and ended up muttering, "There was a woman I liked for so many years, and now I got to know that she was married."

Hearing that, Arjun's movements paused and his gaze was now fixed on Rizwan as if silently encouraging him to speak out. Rizwan continued, "And I just don't know how to take that. I mean all these years, I thought I would propose to her as soon as I returned to the country, but then this happened, leaving me with no choice."

"Is it the same girl you always talked about when you're drunk?" Arjun asked and Rizwan shot him a glare, but Arjun didn't bother about it and continued, "Come on, you've gone for like six years with no news about you, and if she remembered you after that, then it was good news."

"She did," Rizwan stated as he reminisced how she called his name the moment she took in his features even after all these years and a slight smile broke out on his face.

But hearing his words, Arjun almost choked on his food, and he yelled, "She did? For real?"

Rizwan hummed when Arjun knitted his brows, "Okay, that's rare. But... what are you going to do now?"