CH | 2

Jwalin Oberoi

Jwalin stepped out of his private jet in his usual elegance. He was 6 ft tall, dressed in a black custom-made tailored suit with gelled hair, a slight beard, polished shoes, and black goggles settled on top of his sharp nose.

The coldness emanating from him was contrary to the blazing sun shining on his alluringly handsome face, adding a mysterious aura to his presence.

With his domineering personality, he had the temperament of a ruthless king, making him invisible.

Hopped into his Rolls Royce, he adjusted his cufflinks and glanced at his assistant. Instantly, Ashok began informing the schedule while Jwalin was engrossed in a few documents.

Soon, he reached Oberoi Entreprises. With his steady steps, he strode to the Presidential elevator.

He settled himself in the Presidential chair, his gaze keen on the documents for the upcoming meeting, until he received a call.

"Yes?" Jwalin queried in his rigid tone.

"Come to my cabin, Jwalin," Tushar ordered.

Hearing that, Jwalin was in a daze. Reminiscing how long it'd been since he had his last chat with his father, a bad feeling spread across his insides.

"Why was dad here? What did he want now? He'll be up to no good." Jwalin mumbled to himself, and a frustrated sigh escaped his lips.

Leaning on the chair, he rested his head while his lips formed a thin line. He massaged his temples and muttered with annoyance, "Huh, I need to go, though." He closed the files on the table and walked out of his office.

"Mr. Oberoi," Ashok called.

Ashok was a man always in command for Jwalin. He's the best assistant Jwalin could ask for over the years.

Ashok was 5'11, with his muscular physique being covered in his suit, he's a handsome man, but he never welcomed a woman as if they were a bother in his busy life.

"What is it?" Jwalin asked with impatience, without giving a glance at him.

"You have a meeting in fifteen minutes with the builder."

"Are the arrangements complete?"

"Yes."

With a nod, he slightly warned in his monotonous tone, "I might not be able to attend it. Take care on my behalf. I don't want any mistakes to happen in this agreement."

Ashok stiffened when he glanced at Jwalin's pitch-black eyes and hearing the seriousness in his tone, Ashok added, "I'll handle it, sir."

...

"Excuse me, Dad." Jwalin knocked on the door and heard a "come in."

"Take your seat." His father, Tushar said while raising his eyes to meet Jwalin's eyes. While Jwalin stood in his full glory with his sharp, piercing eyes. His silky black hair appeared messy as if he ran his hand through it multiple times.