CH | 126

Just wrapped up writing this chapter lovelies...

I'm super curious about your response to this chapter... let me know your thoughts...

Enjoy...

....

It's been three freaking days since the scandal between Jathin and Shreya broke out causing a whirlwind of uproar in the entire state. Even though Jathin tried his best to suppress all of the commotion, it was nowhere near settled as the public opinion wouldn't be satisfied with mere words.

On the other hand, because of Pranavi's insistence Jwalin and Pranavi stayed in a hotel near Mavel and he's handling all of his urgent work from the hotel itself.

Pranavi never got a chance to directly interact with Shreya, neither a face-to-face talk nor a phone call which made her more restless even though she knew Jathin had the situation under control with Shreya, but he was just not spilling any beans to let her mind be at ease! 

Not even Jwalin knew what was happening except the fact that Jathin made sure Shreya would be alright.

Jwalin tried to console her, but she just couldn't give in! 

She wanted to see Shreya with her own eyes and make sure Shreya was alright, only then she could relax, but it seemed very tough considering the circumstances.

Jathin even warned her to not do anything foolish and to sit tight and Jwalin helplessly sided with Jathin, so her hands were tied making her more miserable. 

Even her best puppy eyes didn't work on Jathin and Jwalin this time. 

She also got to know that Jathin was a very very controlled man, much more than Jwalin making her dumbfounded. 

She was only worried for Shreya because Jathin was not an easy man to handle which she was understanding from the past few days. 

Whatever may happen between Jathin and Shreya, it'd not be very easy for Shreya as all Shreya wanted was freedom but it seemed impossible considering the situation.

Amidst all the chaos, Pranavi's mobile buzzed and she instantly checked hoping it'd be Shreya, but to her surprise, she received a text from Pavitra.

 "How are you Pranavi? I am in Mumbai. Can we meet for some time?"

Pranavi glanced at the message and read it repeatedly while the unknown emotions stirred in her heart when she muttered the name, "Pavitra."

She was having a strong feeling that she knew Pavitra from before because she yelled 'Pavitra aunt' in her dream. 

So when Pavitra reached out, the urge to confirm if what she saw in her dream was real or not kept increasing.

Hesitantly, Pranavi went to Jwalin and pulled his sleeve while he was immersed in his laptop screen. Jwalin without eyeing her, queried calmly, "Tell me, baby girl. Do you need anything?"

"I need to tell you something," Pranavi muttered when Jwalin gave a nod, moved his laptop aside, and made her sit in his lap abruptly, making a soft giggle escape her lips while her hands rested on his sturdy chest.

"I'm all ears, baby girl." He cooed while his hands snaked onto her waist in a protective grip.

"Do you remember the middle-aged aunt I met in the Bahamas?" She queried while she began playing with the buttons of his shirt when Jwalin knitted his brows, unsure where she was going, but ended up giving a stiff nod.

"She wanted to meet me."

As soon as she said that, Jwalin stilled, his movements froze making her tense.