CH | 135

Lovelies,

Extremely sorry for the late update and for keeping you waiting.

I'll be regular and I appreciate your patience all these days.

We crossed 83k reads and I couldn't be any happier. I'm hoping to reach many more milestones soon.

We ranked #1 in hate love!! 

Shower your love on our Jwalin x Pranavi to take it to the next heights and be excited as many things are going to happen...

...

"I am a total failure who couldn't even protect his own family despite being the eldest son of the Oberoi's."  Tushar's pain-filled voice reverberated in the empty hall.

Jwalin and Jathin are way too shocked as they never in their wildest dreams expected such an outcome while the depths of ache in their chest etched onto their faces. 

Despite the coldness, one could see the struggle they were having within themselves while the burning rage burst out in full force, ready to destroy whoever was responsible for their family's misery all these years. 

Pranavi just couldn't sit in her place knowing how much anguish Tushar held in his heart all these years and moved towards Tushar and gave him a soft hug, which he gladly welcomed and pulled Pranavi into a fatherly embrace.

"It must have been very tough to endure such longing pain in your heart all these years, Dad," Pranavi mumbled while her eyes welled up as she couldn't even imagine something like this happening to Jwalin and herself.

Tushar gave a soft smile despite his agony, "I'm doing okay, dear. I got used to it." Only if it were that easy for him, but all of that he didn't need to admit in front of his sons and daughter-in-law.

Seeing them, Jwalin stood up and Jathin followed as they realized they definitely misunderstood their father all these years. 

With one look at Tushar, they understood how hard Tushar was trying to hide his unhealed wounds from them and they hugged Tushar from both sides, startling Tushar while Pranavi smiled as it was rare to see such a side from Jwalin and Jathin.

"Why did you tolerate so much all these years without saying a word?" Jwalin asked while a puzzled expression danced on his face as it was bothering him for a while.

Tushar glanced at Jwalin and Jathin while an unreadable expression settled on his face and he didn't know how to voice it out without hurting his sons. 

Understanding his dilemma, Jathin added, his tone low, but Tushar heard him clearly, "You can tell us anything, Dad. We won't mind."

Tushar although looked troubled, opened his mouth, "I thought you both are on my father's side because he raised you." With a pause, he continued while he was deep in thought as if he was reminiscing the years, "You both obeyed his every whim till you reached your early twenties. I don't want to put you both in trouble nor force you to pick a side of mine or my father's."

Jwalin remained silent as he more or less agreed with what Tushar said but that doesn't mean he or Jathin will ever side with their grandfather over their father. After all, they both knew Tushar wouldn't hesitate a second to protect them if the situation arose, but they could never say that when it came to Ranveer, and this is a fact they accepted in their hearts long back.

Moreover, they both knew how Tushar always tried his best to support them indirectly when Ranveer didn't give Tushar many chances to spend time with Jwalin and Jathin. 

Although that was nowhere near enough love from a parent, they acknowledged that at least Tushar is their family because Ananya can never be their family as she never treated Jwalin and Jathin well.