CHAPTER 141-A CYCLOPS PROTECTS CELTIC

PLANET ELLIOS, HOME TO THE CELTIC KING AARON

TWO WEEKS LATER...

Planet Ellios' cold wind welcomed us to the grey planet. I held the crimson cloak close to my body, my eyes starring at the kingdom below us. My forehead frowned at what I felt. Dark magic, the place reeked of chaos magic.

"May we?" Viktor held my hand, and we walked down the stairs, heading for the concrete ground.

They waited for us, the Celtic King, and his men. King Aaron was a generic Warmonger, with big bright eyes, pale skins, and tall structure. His black hair and beard were distinct and by his side, who I suspected as his wife stood. She was a red-haired beauty, tall and graceful but dangerous for she bore the look of women.

We walked towards them, my eyes scanning the faces of the guards. They were men, not consumed by any dark entity but I could feel her, she was the very same entity that took Zaleria from Za'afiel.

"King Aaron," Viktor began, as soon as we reached them.

"Prince Viktor and yer maiden," the man spoke. "Welcome to my planet,"

"We are welcomed surely." Viktor said, "This is Asenath, my ally and good friend."

I took off the hood from my face and their faces changed, guards tightening their grips on their weapons.

"Hold on now," Viktor said quickly, "No need to get hasty..."

"Is that an Amdelonian?" Aaron asked, eyes curious and in awe.

"Yes, not just an Amdelonian but a true blood."

"How did ye tame her?"

Tame? I was no beast to tame.

"My hatred for Za'afiel can make me do anything." Viktor answered, "I trust yours will too."

Except he was lying, It wasn't his hatred for my dear mother that brought us to be. It was his love for his father and will to do anything to save him that did. I hope he knew that deep inside, truthfully.

Never in my life did I dream of striking a deal with a warmonger king or any of his kind. Mother had taught me to never trust the word of one. They were like pests, without any integrity or honor.

As we walked around the castle, I could not help but notice just how strong the presence of chaos magic was. She was strong, lurking, lusting over the evil intentions of our gathering.

"How many men do you have?" Viktor asked Aaron.

"More than enough to conquer any planet."

"I see."

"Normally, I wouldn't question a man's motive to kill but Za'afiel, why her? Why would ye want to kill the Emperor?"

"She has something of mine. My sister. I intend to rescue her and take Za'afiel's head." Viktor answered.

My eyes watched the red-haired young woman. She looked uncertain, concerned even by the conversation. When Viktor mentioned that he meant to rescue his sister, she looked sad, guilty even by the words.

I wondered, why did the words cause her discomfort?

"Asenath will fight as well." Viktor spoke, "With her by our side, the Emperor shall fall."

"And when it does...ye and I should equally distribute Amdelon colonies."

Viktor paused.

"Yes." I said, "We shall. You shall have her colonies."

"Fair," he nodded, "And, I have another request."

"I am listening."

"The Amdelonians. I want one hundred of them, young ones that I can train and mold for future wars."

"Slavery isn't part of the deal Aaron."

"King Aaron!" the red haired interrupted me. "He is a king."

"Yes, king!" I nodded, "No souls shall be traded, Amdelonian or any."

"If that is the case, I reject the offer."

"Wha...no, you can't!" Viktor said quickly, "You have an army of strong men, what use will mere Amdelonians be?"

"They fight better, one equal to a hundred men."

"Yes, I understand but..."

"Do ye?" Aaron rose an eyebrow. "I want to stand after this war, I aim to have Amdelonian soldiers with me...if I am to head for Celtic."

"We can help you conquer Celtic." I said, "How hard can taking down a mere queen be for you to need Amdelonian soldiers?"

"She isn't just any queen." Aaron said, "She is a beast, worse than anything I've seen."

Viktor couldn't hide the amusement on his face.

"A cyclops protects Celtic."