Years later and more to discover

The scene begins with a shot of the village of Berk in the daytime

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III: (V.O.) This... is Berk. The best kept secret this side of, well, anywhere. Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises.

'On a cluster of sheep, hiding nervously between buildings as shadows of passing dragons race by. The group moves as one, receding into a shadowy alley, pushing one sheep out into the light. It's suddenly snatched and carried into the air!'

Ari: (V.O.) Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart. See, where most folks enjoy hobbies like whittling or needlepoint, we Berkians prefer a little something we like to call--

[
'WHOOSH, WHOOSH, WHOOSH! A wash of vibrant colors blurs by. Dragons Barrel past at a dizzying speed. Their riders swipe, kick, and roll into one another while they weave neck in neck between the houses, docks and revamped structures of Berk.'

Hiccup and Ari: (V.O.) DRAGON RACING!

Fishlegs Ingerman: WHOOOOOOO!

'Fishlegs, who is now 20 and even larger, rides Meatlug (his Gronckle dragon) who carries the sheep in her claws, until Snotlout, also 20, but every bit as juvenile, and Hookfang (his Monstrous Nightmare), side-check them steal their sheep'

Snotlout Jorgenson: Oh, I'm sorry, Fishlegs! Did you want that?

'Fishlegs glares at Snotlout.'

Fishlegs: No, Snotlout! That was mine!

'Snotlout falls back toward Ruffnut and Tuffnut, who lag on their Hideous Zippleback, Barf and Belch.'

Snotlout: Here ya go, babe.

'With a chivalrous grin, Snotlout tosses the sheep to Ruffnut. She snatches it with a sneer and a grumble'

Snotlout: Did I tell you that you look amazing today? 'Cause you do.

Ruffnut: 'Disgusted' Ugh. Come on, Barf. It's starting to stink around here.

'Barf starts to peel off, spewing gas. Tuffnut mocks Snotlout with a mugging grin.'

Tuffnut: Nope. Still hates you. Let's blow this place, Belch! Alright!

'Belch ignites the gas, sparking a flashy explosion, and leaving Snotlout behind in the smoke. As they rush past the main bleachers, Ruffnut drops her sheep into one of five baskets suspended over a chasm at the lap crossing. Each backboard bears an image of its corresponding dragon. The Barf/Belch basket filled to the brim with sheep. Presiding over the game, Stoick turns to the frenzied crowd.'

Stoick the Vast: Ha-ha! That's nine for the Twins, Astrid lags with three,Heather is right behind her with two, and Fishlegs and Snotlout trail with NONE!

'Stoick eyes two empty baskets at the far end, its backboard painted with an images of Toothless and Sora'

Stoick: And Hiccup and Ari are... nowhere to be found. Hmmm.

Gobber the Belch: Scared him off with the big talk, didn't ya, Stoick? And as for Ari you know he probably fell asleep somewhere

'WHACK! Snotlout, still smoldering from the blast, gets clipped from behind. Astrid, rolls in, astride Stormfly, spirited and competitive as ever, and beautiful despite herself.'

Astrid Hofferson: What are you doing, Snotlout?! They're going to win now!

Snotlout: She's my princess! Whatever she wants, she gets!

Heather then flies on her fearsome drgaon windshear looking still looking edgy but way happier than before and of course in the eyes of Ari that makes her even more beautiful