The terrible twos

The Dragon Riders are out in the forest of Berk practicing flying

Hiccup: Follow me! Low-level evasive maneuvers! Come on, bud!

Hiccup: When you're riding a dragon, communication is key. You almost have to read each other's minds. Or else.

Snotlout: "Hookfang intentionally flies through a bunch of tree branches" Hey! What are you doing?! Are you trying to kill me?! We gotta go back! I think you missed a branch! Got it!

Ari: And you have to have an open mind, because sometimes, your dragon knows better than you.

Astrid: Stormfly, up! "Stormfly disobeys Astrid's command to fly between trees, because she senses a fallen tree" You were right, Stormfly. It was down. I almost died.

Snotlout: Almost died? I would've died!

Snotlout is covered in twigs and leaves and other stuff

Astrid: That's a good look for you.

Hiccup: Has anyone seen Fishlegs?

Ruffnut: I saw him yesterday. Does that count?

Ari: yeah it's probably a good idea to look for him

Ari flips over a branch and lands back on Sora

Snotlout: do you always have to show off

Ari: pot calls the kettle black my friend

Snotlout: huh

Ari speeds up

Snotlout: WHAT DID THAT MEAN

Astrid: I'll tell you later

Hiccup finds Fishlegs and Meatlug caught in the trees

Hiccup: Oh, there you are, Fishlegs. Are you okay?

Fishlegs: I'm fine. Just hanging out. It's not like I crashed or anything. Okay, I crashed. There, I said it.

Hiccup: "Tries to pull Fishlegs from the tree but pulls off his pants instead" Oops.

Fishlegs: And there goes my dignity.

Hiccup: Yeah, you're pretty stuck. I think I know how to get you down, but you have to stay perfectly still.

Fishlegs: Why? What are you going to do?

Hiccup: Careful, bud, he's not wearing any pants.

Fishlegs: Huh? Wait a second, what does my lack of pants have to do-- "Toothless shoots Fishlegs out of the tree and catches him" OH! Thank you. Um, I believe those are mine. "Takes his pants back from Hiccup"

Hiccup: Now, what are we going to do about Meat... Lug? "Meatlug crashes down to the ground, breaking the trees"

Fishlegs: Can you not tell the others Meatlug broke the trees? She's sensitive about her weight.

Hiccup: How did this happen?

Fishlegs: I don't know! I was just flying along, taking notes on the flora and fauna... typical guy stuff. And something weird jumped out of the bushes. It was like a... flaming squirrel.

Hiccup: Really? A flaming squirrel? "Looks skeptical"

Fishlegs: Or a chipmunk. Or some other flammable rodent. I don't know Hiccup, it scared us. Isn't that enough for you? "Flies off on Meatlug"

Hiccup: Did you hear that? A flaming squirrel. Everyone know there's no such thing as a-- "Something on fire zooms past" FLAMING SQUIRREL! Whoa! You saw that, right?