Rein of the fireworms

Scene begins with Fishlegs and Meatlug searching through the shrubbery and trees

Fishlegs: Okay, that's 542, 43... Oh, there's one hiding under that tree trunk!

Squealing

Fishlegs: I see you, little guy. You're 544. Isn't this exciting, girl? The first annual Dragon's Edge census. Once we get all these Night Terrors counted, we move on to the Gronckles. Ha ha! Maybe you'll make some new friends.

He Lands on ground

Fishlegs: Okay, there's a big flock.

All Terrors are squealing

Fishlegs: 575, 576... Oh, hello.

'Fireworm scorches Fishlegs' paper and he screams'

Fishlegs: What is a Fireworm doing this far out? They aren't supposed to be anywhere near our island. Eh, it could have lost its way. Now where were we, Meatlug? Was it 576, or was it 675? 'Fireworm lands on a bush and lights it on fire' Whoa! Whoa, whoa. 'Grunts'

Fishlegs: Whew. Whoa!

Scene changes to Fishlegs and the Riders flying above a lit forest

Fishlegs: It began with one Fireworm, and as we were flying back, we kept seeing more and more.

Astrid: Do you think they're migrating?

Ari: I really hope not that sounds really annoying

Hiccup: yeah..plus If they were migrating, the whole island would be on fire.

Fishlegs: Not necessarily.

Snotlout: Here we go!

Fishlegs: When Fireworms migrate, they send out scouts to see if their migration route is safe. If this is a stop along that route...

Astrid: An entire flock of Fireworms could be coming through here.

Ari: that's really not good

Tuffnut: Well, I say bring 'em on! I love those little scorchers.

Hiccup: Are you still gonna love them when they all land here and burn our entire island to the ground?

Tuffnut: Yes! Wait, no. Wait, is that a trick question? Because it's pretty tricky.

Astrid: Fishlegs, how much time do we have?

Fishlegs: Uh, it's hard to say. If it's a full migration, the rest of them could be here as soon as next week.

Snotlout: Huh, Good to know. It's been nice knowing you, island. Snotlout is outlout!

Hiccup: We're not abandoning the island, Snotlout.

Snotlout: Uh, yeah, we are. Watch.

Hiccup: Guys, we put too much hard work into this place to just leave. Snotlout is not "outlout". We're staying. Now let's get to work.

Snotlout: Fine! But I still like my plan better.

Scene changes to a top-view of the clubhouse

Hiccup: Okay, Astrid, Ari, you two and Fishlegs filled the watering troughs, right?

Astrid: Yep! Topped off all the barrels too.

Ari: Yup all done!

Fishlegs: Ooh, I found a perfect cave for the Night Terrors. High enough and desolate enough so the flames won't get near them.

Hiccup: Perfect. Good job, guys. Now if the twins would finally get back, we can find out what they've done.

Snotlout: Oh, I can tell you what they've done. Zero, zip, zilch. I'm forgetting something. Oh, yeah, goose egg!