We are family part 1

Hiccup v.o: Vikings have a strong sense of community. It's important for us to be a part of a family, and to celebrate that connection.

Gobber: Happy Bork week, Magnus. And a good Bork week to you, Seamus.

Seamus: Cheers!

Gobber: Most importantly, a spectacular Bork week to you, great-great-grandpa Bork.

Mulch: Best week of the year, eh, Gobber?

Gobber: Right up there with Stump Day.

Mildew: Ahh! The good old days. Brings tears to me eyes. We could use a man like Bork around here.

Gobber: Tradition's a fine thing, Mildew. But things have changed... for the better, if you ask me.

Mildew: I didn't.

Gobber: We've come a long way from the time when it was us or the dragons. You might be a little less crusty if you got used to that, Mildew.

Mildew: I'll pass, thanks. When are Bork's archives going on display? You've still got that dragon-gutting dagger of his, don't you?

Gobber: They'll all be in the great hall tomorrow. Don't you worry.

scene changes to show Hiccup in the cove roaring like a dragon.

Snotlout: That's why you brought us out here? To honk into the wind?

Fishlegs: Just wait, Snotlout.

Snotlout: Dragon calls. 'scoffs' Whatever. 'He smirks and pulls out a necklace. The twins stare intently at the light it casts on a rock.'

Hiccup: Uh, guys?

Snotlout: 'chuckles' Idiots.

Hiccup: Snotlout.

Snotlout: So stupid.

Hiccup: Seriously?

Snotlout: What? It's fun. 'sighs' Fine.

Tuffnut: Ugh, gone again.

Hiccup returns to his dragon call

Snotlout: And nothing. Can we go now?

'A dragon roars'

Astrid: You were saying?

Toothless arrives.

Snotlout: Fine. I hate to admit it, but that was pretty cool.

Tuffnut: Not as cool as that disappearing shiny thing. You can never catch it.

Hiccup: Fishlegs, you wanna show us your dragon call?

Fishlegs: Thought you'd never ask. The call of the Gronckle is as unique as the dragon itself...raw, guttural, intense, yet with a subtle lilt.

Snotlout: J-j-just do it, already.

Fishlegs growls. Meatlug hears and comes over.

Hiccup: Well done, Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: Oh, I'm not done. Watch this. 'growls deeper'

Tuffnut: I don't even wanna know what part of his body that came from... Or do I?

Fishlegs: Whoo, I gotta take a knee. 'Several Gronkles fly overhead, Meatlug excitedly joins them.'

Tuffnut: Wow, nice herd.

Fishlegs: Be home for dinner! You're having granite! 'to the others' That's her favorite.

Hiccup: Okay, anybody think they can beat that?

Astrid: I'll give it a shot. Watch this. 'howls like dragon]

'Nadders, including Stormfly, fly over'