Portrait of hiccup as a buff man

Hiccup: Measuring up to a Viking father isn't easy. Especially when that Viking father is also the Chief of your village.

Bucket has an uncharacteristic look of intense concentration on his face. He alternates between looking at his work and the father-son duo.

Hiccup: So, when you get a chance to prove yourself, you jump on it.

Stoick: Shoulder's back, chin up, son! This portrait's gonna hang in this hall forever.

Bucket: No good, no good, no good...

Bucket, frustrated, steps away from his painting and marches over to Stoick and Hiccup. He rearranges Stoick's beard, adjusts Hiccup's shield, and then throws his arms in the air in a manner of defeat.

Bucket: I CAN'T DO THIS!

He turns and runs bucket-first into one of the hall's support beams. He sways for a moment before adjusting the bucket on his head back into place. He is seemingly much calmer.

Bucket: Okay, I'm good.

Hiccup: I've never seen Bucket like this.

Stoick: Well, when he lost half his brain he suddenly became... 'Bucket takes a handful of paints and blows them onto the shield' an artist.

Bucket continues to move the paints around with his hand with expertise. He holds out his thumb to his focus and closes one eye to measure proportion.

Hiccup: So, Bucket can actually paint?

Stoick: Oh, he's the best! He's gonna do us proud, son.

Stoick gestures to the wall behind them. Five shields are displayed, each bearing a picture of a past viking chief standing next to their son.

Stoick: This portrait is gonna take it's place along all the other Chiefs and their sons.

One shield shows a picture of a large viking chief who resembles Stoick quite a bit, standing next to a younger Stoick the Vast.

Stoick: That is the only picture of my father and me. It was a great day.

Stoick breaks from his memories and looks down at Hiccup.

Stoick: And so is this!, Again Ari are you sure that you don't want to be involved

Ari: Nah it's the next chief and the current chief right that's how it works plus standing still for that long sounds like a pain

Stoick chuckles slightly: Yeah alright

The duo return to posing for the picture. Stoick glances down at Hiccup.

Stoick: Chest out, son!

Hiccup takes in a gulp of air and tries to expand his chest as much as possible. He holds it for a second before releasing it.

Hiccup: Yeah, this is as out as it goes, Dad.

Stoick: Ah. Very well, then.

Astrid: Look at all these great leaders. And tomorrow, your picture's going to be hanging right next to them!

Snotlout: There goes the neighborhood.

Fishlegs: You are part of an elite group now, my friend. And one of the few who wasn't killed by their successor.

Tuffnut: So far.

Hiccup: I guess it is a pretty big deal. I mean, it's like... being a part of history, right?

Ari: Yeah it's a huge deal plus the best part is I don't need to be involved Yeah!

Hiccup: Wait so you don't care what people in the future are going to think about you