Snotlout gets the axe

Snoutlout is flying around hitting stuff

Snotlout: Coming in hot! Haha, that's right! Get some, Dragon Hunters, get some! Snotlout, Snotlout, oi, oi, oi! Ha! 'Hookfangs tail gets stuck on a target and snotlout flies off' Aaaahhh!

He lands at Ruff & Tuff's feet

Ari: pfft

Tuffnut: The judge from Berserker Island gave you a 6.

Hiccup: Uh, nice effort, Snotlout! We all need to stay sharp, especially with those Dragon Hunters on the loose. 'Snotlout gives him a thumbs up' Astrid, you're up!

The Spitelout appears

Spitelout: You really should loosen your grip there, boi-oh. It maximizes the bone shattering potential.

Snotlout: Dad?

Hiccup: Spitelout! Eh, what a... what

Ari: a pleasant surprise?

Hiccup: yeah that

Spitelout taps a spear

Spitelout: Eh, dull.

Snotlout: Haha, yeah, I was just telling them that, dad. Hey, did you see that...

Spitelout: I come with news from Berk. There's to be a union tomorrow between two proud houses: our family, House Jorgenson, and...

Astrid: What kind of muttonhead would marry into the Jorgenson's?

Spitelout: ...Astrid's family, House Hofferson!

Astrid: ..Wait, did he just say... House Hofferson??

Ari: wow...

Fishlegs: That is unprecedented. There has never been a union between these two families! Hoffersons have always disliked Jorgensons, and-

Astrid: Jorgensons have always irritated Hoffersons. Wait, this means Snotlout's gonna be... family?

Snotlout: What's the problem, cuz? This is just going to bring us closer!

Astrid elbows Snotlout

Spitelout: Welcome to the family, lass. Now, onto business!

Spitelout unwraps an axe

Snotlout: Woah! The Jorgenson family ceremonial axe! There's never been a union without it!

Spitelout: Aye, and as you know, it will need to be present tomorrow at Berk's secret matrimonial site, the Island of Friga, to chop down the ceremonial birch for this union to be official, so you, Snotlout, will be delivering it!

Snotlout: Sweet!

Hiccup: That's quite an honor, Snotlout!

Snotlout: This privilege is only given to the bravest and most virile member of the Jorgenson clan. And you guys are looking at him! Boom, baby!! Whooo!!

Spitelout: I would have done it myself if I want already responsible for procuring the beasts for the union's ceremonial 400 bore feast.

Snotlout: But I'm the family's natural second choice for the job.

Spitelout: Of course Hedgelout isn't available. He's still missing at sea...

Snotlout: Third choice. That's still good. Right?

Hookfang growls

Spitelout: Ah, and then there was Griplout..

Astrid: Griplout?

Ari: Wait wasn't he?

Hiccup: yeah are you talking about the Jorgenson that lost both his arms in that freak mutton accident?