Fright of passage

Above the village we see a beautiful aurora
But it's bit a great feeling for the berkians
Viking 1: Aurvandil's Fire! All Berkians to the safety of your homes!

Viking 2: It's too late! The Flightmare is here! The Flightmare is here!

Viking 3: Oh, don't look at it!

A bright dragon seems to burst with light and the Vikings are frozen

Viking 4: Save yourselves! The Flightmare is upon us!

We then cut too a little Astrid gripping her axe  but then a tall strong man stops her

Fearless Finn Hofferson: Oh, no, you don't Astrid. This is not a battle for you. Not yet anyway. You wait here. Your Uncle Finn is just going to make sure this nasty dragon doesn't destroy Berk again. Here I am, ungodly beast! Fearless Finn Hofferson! I've been waiting ten years for this moment. Come and get me, if you dare!

The man charges the dragon but when the heasr faces him down

Finn does not move

The flight are is then seen wreaking havoc in the village

Viking 5: It's Fearless Finn! He just... froze!

Viking 6: Don't say anything. The little one will hear.

Astird then looks determined but gobber grabs her

Gobber: It's gonna take a lot more than that wee axe, Astrid.

[Scene changes to the present where Astrid is seen sparing with Ari.]

Astrid: You want some of this?

She swings her axe but Ari parries it with her sword

Ari: Come on you can do better than that

Astird: yeah, I know I can LETS GO!

Ari: Right!

The two chagre each other and clash blades over over again

Hiccup: uhh ok then.

Fishlegs: yeah these two have been going fighting all day Astrid seems even more angry than usual.

Hiccup: She's really wound up about the Flightmare.

Snotlout: Too bad she's wasting her time. When the Flightmare comes, the Hoffersons freeze. Right, Astrid? I mean, you are a...

Astrid throws her axe at Snotlout, which lands inches away from his face, lodged in the wall of the Academy.

Ari just stands back slighty scared and then just seethes his sword

Snotlout: Hofferson.

Ari: so we're taking a break

Astrid isn't listening

Hiccup: Okay, okay, let's take a deep breath. Just because Aurvandil's Fire is coming, doesn't mean the Flightmare is, too.

Fishlegs: Sure, it does. Every ten years the sky lights up with Aurvandil's Fire, and when it does the Flightmare appears. Its spectral glow and banshee-like scream are unmistakable.

Astrid: You were saying?

Hiccup: 'Sarcastically' Thank you, Fishlegs. Your extensive knowledge of the Flightmare is timely, if nothing else.

Fishlegs: I do fancy myself to be Berk's leading authority on the subject. Here's a few more fun facts. Legend has it that the Flightmare is so terrifying, it actually freezes its prey in their tracks.

Snotlout: Yeah. Just ask Frozen Finn Hofferson. Right, Astrid?

Astrid loses it and throws Snotlout to the ground, planting her boot on his face and pointing her axe at him.