The furious capture, the calvary is here

'After roaring, Toothless turns around and looks at the Light Fury, happily. The Light Fury walks to Toothless and then they both start flirting. Next, they sit side by side and watch the crowd of dragons bow for their king and queen. Hiccup looks upset as he realizes the truth for the future. Astrid looks at Hiccup and tries to comfort him'

Ari looks at hiccup saddened: (well guess that's that)

Hiccup: We should go.

'Suddenly, they find out a Rumblehorn is behind them'

Hiccup and Astrid: 'At the same time' Oh, no.

"They stand up and walk backwards away from the dragon just before stepping off. Hiccup tries to tame the dragon by holding out his hand but the dragon roars, causing all of the dragons to be aware of danger especially Toothless'

Stoa jumps in front of the rumblehorn and roars in its face igniting it's wings into its wings like it did in the battle with the original alpha basically saying back of

The rumblehorn does as the rathalos commands

Astrid: Stormfly!

Ari: We gotta go!

Heather: Right

'Hiccup, Astrid, Ari and Heather jump off of the cliff and slide down the cliff face. Toothless flies towards them and stops the other dragons from coming with him. The Light Fury looks worried and confused. As they slide down, they dodge the dragons trying to attack them. They fall to the bottom of the cliff on their hands but stand up quickly'

Astrid: Go! Go!

That's when two more rumblehorns appear. Toothless pushes the dragons out of the way, trying to save them. Toothless just manages to grab them'

Hiccup: I-I'm sorry bud. I-I-I just--

Sora swoops down taking out the rumblehorns and Ari jumps and then as he's falling Sora goes underneath him and they fly after the night fury

Heather is still running but she gets scooped up by windshear who throws her onto her spiny back

"Toothless stops more dragons from attacking them and then they all escape safely. The scene fades out on Hiccup's face who looks depressed'

'The scene fades into a flashback of Hiccup and Ari who notices his father, Stoick, is crying in front of the fireplace. Stoick realizes Hiccup is in the room'

Stoick: Sons! 'wipes his tears away' You should be asleep.

Hiccup: I was thirsty.

Ari: And I couldn't let hiccup go by himself

Stoick: Yeah, come here.

'Hiccup climbs downstairs and runs to his dad. Stoick lifts Hiccup onto his lap and allows him to use tongs for the fire'

Air just sits down next too them looking into the fire

Hiccup: Dad? Are you gonna get us a new mom?

'Stoick hugs Hiccup and kisses his head"

Stoick: I don't want another. Your mom was the only woman for me. She was the love of my life. But with love comes loss, son. It's part of the deal. Sometimes it hurts, but in the end, it's all worth it. There's no greater gift than love.

Ari: and we've got more than enoguh love right here don't we

Stoick: exactly Ari that's right

'The flashback fades out on Stoick's heartfelt face'