Worst in show

Scene opens up with Alvin, Savage, and Mildew walking through the tunnels that run under Berk. Alvin steps on a Whispering Death eggshell.

Alvin: Huh. Anyone care to tell me what this looks like?

Savage: A waste of perfectly good Whispering Death eggs?

Alvin: This was your plan, Mildew. "Oh, plant the eggs under Berk," you said. "they'll hatch and destroy the village, Alvin. There will be no one left to get in your way, Alvin."

Mildew: Well, I don't remember saying all that.

Alvin: Eh, doesn't really matter now, does it? 'He unsheathes his sword'

Mildew: Now, now, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!

Alvin: Why should I?

Mildew: Look at the positive, Alvin.

Alvin: That's not really my strong suit now, is it?

Mildew: Think about it. Uh, when life gives you fish heads, what do you do?

Alvin: I take it out on people like you.

Mildew: Well, yes. That too. But... but... but... but... you can also make a delicious chowder. 'Alvin swings his sword' Ugh! Ah! 'Mildew pushes the sword away from him'

Alvin: I like chowder.

Mildew: Well, these tunnels are your chowder. They'll lead you right to the Berk dragon training academy.

Alvin: Eh, and what would I do when I get there?

Mildew: Well, the better question is, what wouldn't you do? What couldn't you do? Spying? Kidnapping? Dragon killing?

Alvin: Or all of the above... 'laughs' I like it! You're in luck, Mildew! I'm not gonna kill you right now.

Mildew: I hate it when he says that.

Savage: Trust me, it's better than when he doesn't say it.

The next scene shows a dummy in a boat floating in the ocean. Hookfang swoops down and grabs it.

Snotlout: Yes, Hookfang! Victory loop!

Hiccup: You know, I hate to admit it, but Snotlout actually looks like he's worked on his rescue training.

Ari: I think you need to wait before you say stuff like that

Hookfang suddenly turns and dives into the water.

Snotlout: Hookfa- 'Hookfang drags his terrified rider through the ocean'

Astrid: Uh, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Ari: Yeah....

Hookfang lands on the seastack with the others.

Snotlout: Another victim saved. 'Its head rips off, and he tosses it away from him' Aah!

Fishlegs: Yeah, you got the victim part right.

Snotlout: Shut up, Fishlegs. Big deal. So his head fell off. It's not like he's not on fire or anything. 'Hookfang sets it on fire, and stomps on it' Shut up, Fishlegs.

The scene cuts to Ari's turn the person is up against the sea stack

Ari: Alright this'll be fun

Ari jumps off the sea stack and dives right down towards the dummy

Sora quickly follows him but doesn't catch him

Ari gets closer and closer and then, Ari places one hand on the dummy and in that instant Sora grabs him and takes flight once again taking both Ari and the dummy with him and Ari grabs onto Sora while holding the dummy with one arm and gently steps down