He knew he shouldn't have sent her off like that without hearing from her, but that was the only thing he could do not to act out of anger, every internal organ of his was burning at that time and he feared he might do what he would likely regret.

The feelings of not coming back home to meet his wife made him go straight forward to his cousins, where they normally seat in the evening to chit chat, though he don't normally go because he wasn't a type of person that likes crowd but he did today because of the loneliness of getting back home with no one to smile up to, and as an introverted person that he was, the least he could do was return to his apartment and take a leisurely nap or stuff his nose into heavy work loads, that is if there is any.

Staying there for what took not more than thirty minutes, he was about to leave when he saw Adda Yasmeen coming from the main building. In a child like manner, he dug his head down nervously because he don't know what to expect from her outcome.

Not like he doesn't want to hear it all out from Haleema, but he knew how hot-tempered he could be, so his only way out was to try and make Adda Yasmeen see reasons with Haleema, he also does, not like he doesn't, but his brain was far from a thinking phase when that happened and he hoped her reasons would be legit enough for her to adopt the pregnancy.

Though he doubt if there was any.

His hand finding it way to the door knob, he turned it slowly with a heavy heart, though his heartbeat ceasing to accelerate when he opened the door and a once over glance said it all that she wasn't in the room, he still sauntered inside while removing his tie, the two buttons to his shirt left opened as he made way to the dispenser to take a cup of water.

He really needs that, why would Adda Yasmeen tell him that she was waiting for him at home why she wasn't? Or did she return to wherever she went to thinking that he wasn't going to welcome her back? If so why...

His thoughts hindered when he saw a figure lying in a reclined position on the sofa in his balcony, his breath hitched thinking of his previous thought, she was really there for him, in his room.

Taking large strides towards the balcony which he unfortunately wanted to switch into running but couldn't because she was sleeping and he wouldn't want to wake her up, peacefully and unaffected, just the way he always wished her sleep to be.

The moment the space between him and her was a thread distance, his hand found it way to her half opened hair, sheen and silky with fragile curls, he succeeded in bringing out some strings from the natural spirals using it as a distraction to play with.

He always loved it losed, thankfully to his advantage she doesn't like plaiting. Feeling the fluffy texture in his hand as he admired how she always kept her hair healthy with natural products, a lot of ladies don't do that to be precise, though some get to have shoulder length hairs like hers, but always preferred it light with the aid of some hair products which she didn't bother to make use of, she prefers her natural full hair.

Feeling the touch of someone, hopefully her husband playing with the strings of her hair, as much as she enjoyed it when he plays with her hair like that, she also wanted to see his face so badly, to see the reactions on his face, if he was really ready to hear her out like Adda Yasmeen said.

Cursing her self mentally when the massage starts to get intense, just then the evening breeze rustled her cloth, revealing the skin beneath her thigh, she wanted to ignore it but the cold was unbearable for her to remain on her pretending position, she used her hand to adjust the cloth hoping that he won't be aware.

But well, he did.

" Haleema?" He called out questioningly to be sure if she was really awake or it was his own imaginations.

His hands left her hair though he didn't want to stop, but he had to. Her sight before him makes everything come to a standstill, the most pulchritudunous creature he had ever set his eyes on. The air making her Italian evening gown hug every curves and edges visible to the eyes.

The way the street light outside the compound shone on her glassy yet spherical eyes, bringing out the coffee brown colour he always admired from her eyes, her bright white cornea wrapped around her eyeballs in full attention to keep the eyes protected, he so much missed this sight before him.

Her genourous nose stood over her small pouted mouth which needed no lipsticking, her even white pearl teeth shoned as she opened her mouth to talk but close it back immediately, lost of words to say.

Now seated on a comfortable position on the sofa, she refused to meet his gaze which was lingering unwavering on her, she used her tongue to wet her  lips knowing this was her only chance to make him understand but she was slowly losing courage.

Gulping another fresh saliva which was an embodied act of hers when nervous, she opened her mouth to speak with unsteady voice with her head still dugged low "Khabeer, I'm really sorry I...I don't know what came over me, I know I should have told you but..." she trailed off seeing khabeer was making no move of stopping her, he was just staring at her moving lips, though not getting a word she was saying, but he knew she was trying to apologise.

She returned her head to it formal position, this time around nervously playing with her fingers, as she bite her lips venomously not minding the thirst of blood she got from it " you see khabeer, I..." His lips on hers interrupted her every thought, taking the words she had in her tongue to speak and formatting her brain cells from thinking further.

She Inhaled the sandalwood fragrance of his signature arabian perfume which she was already addicted to.

His olfactory lobes consumed the faint scent of mixtures of peppermint and rosemary oil from her shampoo, he would stuff his nose deeper into her scalp just to get satisfied with the scent which he never does. The floral scent it gives out was never satisfying.

And they felt lost in each other's universe.

{...And he created for you spouse from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and he has put love and mercy between your hearts...}
(Quran 30:21)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
🙄🙄🙄

🤭🤭🤭

My fingers were doing something up there I didn't even realize * giggles* *side eye*

The end?

No?

Yes?

Of course not, we still got a chapter to cover....more like an epilogue lol

Haleema and khabeer overpowered Saudat and Raudah, so....we got no option other than to let them have their perfect time together and the epilogue would give you a glimpse of how their future is going to be.

How about I get to know your best chappy so far on the comment section....I'm sure there's a particular chapter that entice more than the others and my eyes are wide enough with a spectacles placed on the crook of my nose to read it out hahaha 😀

Oya I dey wait, buh my best chappy so far is— that should be ur question to give an answer to too. Fill in the gap 🥱

And for the story Aesthetics, I've dropped it on my IG page, my IG handle is same as my Wattpad username...until then, more love:
@ RookeeeAdhamz

                                      Vote 💟
                                      Comment 💌
                                       And share 📤