05-Augury!!!

Probability of what is to come in future.

After some couple of minutes journey, khabeer arrived home earlier, because he always wanted the first flight so he could have some relaxing bath and rest.

He wasn't pleased with the sight before him because, that was the least person he wanted to see at the moment, his cousin sister Saudat. He was not in any way ready for her drama as he shoot her an annoying gaze that made her swallow her spit in nervousness.

She was dressed on a straight skirt and a V-neck shirt giving out her remarkable curvy appearance, quickly averted his gaze in disgust waiting for the chauffeur to unload his luggage and hand over the key to him.

" Ya khabeer welcome, how was your journey, it should be very tiring I know, I will bring something cool for you to take" she bickered not meeting his gaze while he shrugged her also avoiding her gaze.

He wasn't ready for any of her dramas and he knew surely well that if he tried speaking to her, she would end up getting on his nerves which he wouldn't want to happen at the moment, he was already stressed out without her dramas not to talk of adding fuel to the fire.

His silence didn't bother her because she was used to it, so she continued
" I was not happy when Umma told me that you won't be able to attend the meeting, but seeing you now have quenched my sadness" she added sheepishly getting a dangerous glare from him, but that still didn't bother her as she returned it back with a smile

'she got no ounce of dignity in her to come this  low' he annoyingly thought as the chauffeur came in time to hand  over his key to him which he took immediately walking out of Saudat.

Saudat had feelings for him but he never acknowledge her, she had much love to give out. She was the caring type, a very polite type and also shy, everything about her made a reverse suddenly with no one getting to know the reason for her sudden change.

  Saudat was an orphan adopted by khabeer's uncle and his wife after years of getting married without concieving, so after being adopted she was loved and catered for, people can describe it as pampering because that was what it looked like, although she was pampered, she never took it personally and was always to her best behaviour until she finally grew into a beautiful lady, apple of everyone's eyes as they said, but she never cared to look at anyone because since when she started reaching adolescence, her eyes was only for one person,that was her cousin 'khabeer'

She started doing everything in her power to make her presence none to him, but he only looked at her as a little sister and nothing more. After a lot of efforts in making him love her and to no avail, she decided to stoop so low and make her intentions known to him, his rejection was what made a toil to her life and she changed totally, still not backing out on what she had in mind unknown to her that since after her confession, he've lost the sisterly love he once had for her and even the mere sight of her irks him.

~*~

" What's on today's schedule" he asked his secretary looking down at his computer.

" Sir you don't have much today except for the meeting with the GC group at 10 then few other documents to sign" she replied going through his schedule on the macbook.

Jasmine is a lady with a blonde hair dressing all modest and calm, she's among khabeer's best employee because he's not into people that love too much attention and that's the definition of Jasmine. She made sure to mind her own business and was not a type of person that loves drawing people's attention, she just preferred a simple lifestyle and that's what she's leading.

She looked down at the macbook again, the reflection of light on the screen dancing on her abnormal Daisy blue iris, giving out no expression which was indistinguishable from her iris. Framed with thick and long lashes which was curled in unpredictable.

" Inform them about the change of venue and time, let's talk about it at lunch, I'll text you the address" he replied shortly typing typing away on his phone.

She raised her head as if asking for his approval to leave which she knew will never come from him, his head still glued on the computer, his tender finger typing God knows what on the system. Her mouth forming into a thin line as she strode towards the door dismissing herself.

~*~

She texted Khamamat the address  quickly shoving the phone away to attend to her last patient on today's call, she've already informed Khamamat that she's going to treat her to lunch since her schedule was not so busy, she could have stayed back after today's exhaustion but she already promised Khamamat to take her out on a date to celebrate her sudden pregnancy.

Tidying up the office after attending to her last patient, She arrived at the venue in a hurry knowing surely well that if she happens to come late again, Khamamat would take it to her advantage and set another nameless date in compensation.

After searching for Khamamat and couldn't catch a glimpse of her, she made her way to her favorite spot in the restaurant, that's the window side, it have became her favourite spot because it gives out the best expression of the street, the moving vehicles, the hawkers, the passers-by and the gigantic building that is facing her everyday which was what peaks her interest everytime she visits. People of different class and type go in out out of the shopping mall with different expressions to show.

There and then she chose her favorite people even if it happens to be her first and last time of seeing them, but that's what life entails altogether, people come and go in your life with you having nothing to do about it which is because everyone have a reason of coming into existence.

The frosted glass separated her from the city view, two teenager's walking on school uniform, seemingly they were just coming back from school, taking a glance from her channel wrist watch, it was quarter after four, with a heaved sigh, she took little sip from the tumbler of virgin mojito under her grip, wondering when Khamamat was going to arrive as she returned her gaze back to the city view.

  {Understand that whatsoever befalls you could not have missed you}

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hey you all, what are you thinking down there😌
Yh u got to say it cause I'm no mind reader, I'm just a story writer guys.
There's love in sharing u know, just tell me what's on ur mind geez 😆😎

Ion know my readers but I know u 😉
Hey I'm  a bit crazy down here, ion even know what I'm typing let me get going

Love yaaaaa 😍😘

                                     Vote💟
                                     Comment 💌
                                     And share 💬