49-Malignat

A harmful or an evil decision or plan.

Saudat felt suffocated being within this barrier with Haleema, their apartment many kilometers away from her parents but the mere thought of being in the same compound under the same fence irks her.

With khabeer's false accusations on her and unable to be given a chance to speak for herself, the flames of hatred for haleema besiege every core in her heart making her shudder for revenge.

Her heart still yearned for him no matter what he've done for her making her to blame it all on Haleema. She was ready to take any measurable advancement in ruining their marriage and making him hers by all means but the question was.

How does she start?

She wasn't ready to give up too

Her subconsciousness implied times without number to seek for forgiveness for what she've not done and move on, holding no grudges on no one, her mind set ablaze with the thought of what to do, unable to accept her loss while letting in to her ego tp not apologise for something she wasn't even aware of its existence. The only thing she knew was that she took thesame rickshaw with her, but nothing transpired between them seeing as Haleema also didn't recognize her and she was already exhausted wanting no more troubles to add to her exhaustion.

She've been outside the fence for a while now finding the air suffocating to take in, so she thought trying the air outside was going to ease things, there was no difference at all. what Was choking her was within her and had nothing to do with Haleema getting into the estate.

Whisking the sawdust from the bench she sat on as she tried to get her mind preoccupied with it although it was visible enough that there was nothing left on the bench to clean, the wind burst through the tree she used as a shade with no warning but a last second whoosh, the leaf that fell from it landing beside her made her to stretch her hand for it.

Her resentment towards her non existing rival was what troubled her mind, with her mouth forming a thin line, she teared some part of the leaves in an attempt to make something only known to her, folding the sides of the leaves towards the opposite side, she brought out the thin trunk in-between the leaf pushing it upward to fit into the leaf as a handle which was now rolled together into a square shape, she raised the figure now giving out the shape of a bag,she let her lips press together as a small smiled Cascaded down her lips, although unable to meet her eyes but it was sincere.

The only sincere smile she had since khabeer's engagement and now he is already a week married.

Her gaze shifting away from her handwork hearing the screeching sound of tire as a V12 vintage Mercedes halt beside the main road, not knowing if she was acquainted to the person in the car, she fixed her gaze barely boring a hole with her gaze as she waited to see the occupant of the car. The tinted glass whined revealing a woman in her mid forties, skinned on a fair glow with a sunglass resting on the crook of her nose, she couldn't outline her features or reaction due to the spectacles but she knew her mouth was remarkably plumpy with red lipstick glossing her lips.

Her mouth formed into a small smile although evident enough that it was directed towards her, knowing she wasn't familiar with the lady sitted in the car, she shoved her head toward her sides in search of a company albeit, knowing fully well that she was the only on in the vicinity.

She adjusted her glasses, thicker than a cuckold's horn, Saudat concluding that the weight of the glasses was heavy on her punctured nose, the woman's lips parted to say something, a smile still plastered on her face " Hi Saudat" she murmured although in a whisper but the wind whooshed it away to Saudat's malleus.