53-Conciliation

The end of hardship.

Her finger interlaced together as she waited on the sideway, her spring summer channel bag 2023 edition hanged over her shoulder. Clad on an African prints maxi dress with a cropped tailored jacket to pair with the styling, it all gave out a sophisticated and stylish look. An evening shawl draped over her head to give out an elegant yet lightweight look, if fashion comes knocking, then she is at it service.

Raising her head towards the screeching sound of tire from the highway, her sight fixed on the royal blue SUV that came to a halt beside her, not like she've ever seen the car before, but she hoped it was the person she was waiting for in the car.

The looks she was getting from people around was making her skin crawl and she couldn't help getting fed up with the irking looks. Her hand unlaced itself as she awaited the tinted glass to roll down. With a relieved sigh, she beamed at the person in the car clutching unto her bag.

Her stiletto heels making a sharp sound on the concrete road while she hurried towards the car, a wide grin plastered on her lips again as she made a greeting gestures towards the woman in the car " good evening" she uttered with the smile still on her lips, she dare not show her annoyance for her late appearance because she knew the woman was trying to help her.

The woman only nodded with a small smile plastered on her lips though not reaching her eyes. One thing Saudat learnt about the woman was that she always give out a forced smile, it was either the life that revolves around her was a painful one or, she had a pitiful past.

Nothing was said as she used to opportunity to screen her appearance. Her tea length dress gave out a versatile fashionable and comfortable choice, sewn from soft and high quality wool, the wooden cardigan she wore over it although soft, but tough enough to match the winter season. She used a venetian turban cap over her head and a knitted scarf wrapped over her neck to highlight her outfit.

Stretching her hands towards Saudat's direction with an open palms, she raised her eyes questioningly but immediately got the message without having to ask " I got her scarf" she mouthed with excitement making the woman's expression change to that of contentment " I know you are well fit for this, then keep it with you and I'll tell you what the plan is all about" she uttered mischievously with a devilish smirk.

Saudat jagged away in shock hearing the woman's plan, she never thought her level of hatred could reach that extent " God forbid_I'll do no such thing" she backed away in total denial looking at the woman with an unbelievable expression.

No matter the level of hatred she had for haleema, she can't do something so satanic in the name of getting back on her " what do you take me for? what would be of me if someone finds out?" She questioned with a raised brow not giving out the reaction Raudah expected "you see... I can do anything to taint her image but not this, hell no! I'm not doing such thing" she continued in declination not knowing where she got the confidence of ranting out such words, but what she knew was that, that was never on her list of possible imaginations.

She knew the woman was capable of murder, but that was just a mere conclusion of hers, she never thought she would think of something of such and involve her in it. Her anger surge through the right vein and the expression was visible enough on her face. All this while, the woman's expression was unreadable as she remained stoic in her position.

Returning the scarf back into her bag before the woman could get a grip of it—she was now a devil to her because her devilish thoughts have never swayed that way, " this is not only about me Saudat, I'm trying to help you out, if she's dead, don't you think you can find your way to him and I'll get my revenge of making her meet my son where he is now" the woman softened a bit seeing Saudat was about to back off when things are starting to get in hands.