32-Prospective

Anticipating the near future.

Too exhausted in the morning with a frown plastered on his face, he dragged himself out of the bed, today was going to be a long day or so he thought, he felt weak and devoid of life in his soul with every event unfolding in his life.

He took heavy footsteps towards the bathroom, with every step was accompanied by a tangential heart beat managing to get to the ensuite. Succeeding to brush his teeth while breaking three toothbrush in a go, he finally gave up in the said act before sauntering into the shower cubicle to have a not so refreshing morning bath, there was nothing refreshing about the morning making every useless thinking blur his mind.

Exiting the bathroom with a heavy sigh, he made his way down to the built in wardrobe to get dressed. Chosing a shawl lapel burgundy suit, pairing it with Piaget collection wrist watch men's edition, having a subtle time piece and charming blue accent. Pairing his outfit with a monk straps was the definition of presumption, screaming possession but his dressing was nowhere close to how he feels at the moment. Being cool dressed doesn't matter, he've done that a lot.

He refused to comb his hair feeling stressed out as his Arabian wavy hair stick meekly to his scalp, there was nothing he treasured more than his hair. Feeling out of the mood to use his best perfume product, he stretched his hand on the vanity table to pick the latest edition of Jo Malone perfume, he could remember it as the last gift he got from his grandmother which was few months ago, that was her best brand of perfume product claiming that the perfume answers the question for all users of all ages and gender. How ironic was his mind when he subconsciously thought of the perfume giving him a solution to his problems. A slight but void chuckle managed to escape his lips as he mocked himself in dismay.

How time flew without him doing nothing was still a question left untouched as he skipped the idea of getting a hot cappuccino from the kitchen, although the mere thought of it made him crave but the bitterness he felt was quick to overcome the bold coffee taste and naturally occurring lactose sugar in milk tastes of the cappuccino.

He struggled with his suitcase dropping a mental note to grab something in the office although it would take a lot of effort to do that without being forced. The voice of his sister from the outside was enough to make him abandon his whatever that he was doing as he unlocked the metal door.

" Baffa, you have explanations to make, how could you...." She stopped mid track as he opened the door sighting a familiar figure before her, looking more like her brother which she wouldn't have believed he was the one without knowing the level of depression he have been going through. Since after Inna's decision, he have not been himself and always acted gloomy, he only comes to their parents side to greet them and return to his room which was nothing less than a prison, his initiation with people blanking out as he finds mistake in everything one does preventing himself from doing much by keeping himself to himself.

Some of his wavy hair standing upright visible enough to know that he haven't make any attempt in combing it, his worried features already outlined as his hazelnut eyes deepened it colour shade with a sunken expression bringing out the invisible eye bags. His lips was devoid  of any colour but red mentally calculating  the number of times he furiously bite  unto that  with  no  pity.

She moved forward tiptoeing to reach his height using her two hands to cup his face making him to look everywhere but her, trying to straighten his emotions, one needn't have to tell her what her brother was going through removing her hands from his face and bringing it back to her side with her gaze still fixed in him.

" Why didn't you tell me about what happened to Haleema" she asked with a straight voice trying to keep her voice low, she's a shouty person not to be blamed as her voice deceived her coming out the opposite of what she wanted to sound.