21-Enamoured

To be captivated.

How time travels.

And it have already been a month since she've accepted to give khabeer a try, having no regret over it because it was the best thing to ever happen to her. The feelings she had presently for him was undefinable, she has no control over it afraid her heart could burst anytime from now out of excitement.

Ever since she've agreed to accept the feelings she had for him, there was nothing more everlasting and spellbinding like that particular feelings.

Fearing her heart could burst from excitement, she clutched unto the pillow using it as a shield in case her heart was going to explode. As she used her fingers to trace over the words on her sleek screen, she allowed a small smile spread over her lips while reading their recent chats. An undying habit she became obsessed with.

Rolling herself over the bed as she faced down with her legs pulled upward behind her while reading those lines dreamily not bothering to wave the smile off her lips " cut it off with the fantasies" she heard Khamamat's voice behind her as she smacked her earning a wince from Haleema.

" What have I done wrong to you again?"

" You've done every..." She stopped amidst shock when she noticed something on Haleema the moment she turned in a sitting position to face her " what the jahannam Haleema what's this on your neck" she squealed dramatically making Haleema to roll her eyes in confusion.

Her brain refused to register what she was implying until her hand subconsciously grazed the ring chain on her neck as she cursed under her breath, she've totally forgotten she was on a V-neck shirt until then. Knowing how Khamamat was going to act after hearing about that, that was why she didn't make any attempt of informing her, but here she is about to get an earful from her. As smart as her friend seems to be, she knew she won't but her lies If she decides to deny not receiving it from him.

" Just tell me it is not what I'm thinking" she squealed again hovering on the bed towards Haleema making her to retreat almost immediately.

" What do you think you are doing" she asked sensing what Khamamat was trying to do.

" Of course I want to check this out, is it a customized ring?" She started dreamily bringing her hands forward to feel it but was slapped lightly by Haleema as she pushed her hand away.

Her expression priceless as she watched Haleema in awe " are you really stopping me from touching this, wait. Don't you think I'm supposed to be the annoyed one here" she asked pissed making Haleema fight the urge to roll her eyes, she is now being dramatic as she tried to change her amused expression to that of anger but failed.

No reply again coming from Haleema which was her way of pissing her off
" Just tell me how I missed out on this, are you really not going to say anything" a scoff coming from Haleema's way pulled the trigger making Khamamat to violently force her self on her as she grasped her mouth using her thumb and index finger while exacting force on it.

A satisfied expression on her face when she got the reaction she was expecting to get, but still Haleema wasn't willing to give in. Who was she to think that she was going to get away with this when she got someone like Khamamat to deal with.

Exerting force on her mouth made Haleema to wince in pain as she finally succumbed to her friend's will " okay...okay...ahhh...I'm g...going to...te...tell you" she stammered in between Khamamat's grip as she winced in pain.

A smirk excaping Khamamat's lips in contentment " oya speak I'm listening" she forced herself not to smile earning a heated glare from Haleema as she released her from her grip and pulling her weight off her friend.