23-Escàndalo

A shocking or disgraceful act.

Using her silky dress to wipe away her wet hands which was as a result of her being in disquiet, She cursed herself for not allowing Ahmad take her to khabeer's place after numerous attempt of calling his line and getting no replies.

Using the moment to take in the view of the gigantic and magnificent building standing before her, she knew Khamamat could have been squeaking excitedly if she were to b e by her side at the moment, at times she wonders how she ended up marrying someone from the royal blood with her childish attitude. Using every opportunity she gets in her grasp to cease the moment not bothering where and who is watching her. How could she even nurse a child with that nonchalant attitude of hers. Though Not bad.,She's doing pretty well nursing little Masduq.

Turning her attention back to the building before her.

The grand mansion intricate architecture, an ornate furniture exuded an air of sophistication that left the visitor in reverance, this is to no doubt including her as she smacked her lips afraid of letting it part away in awe. The main house was what caught her attention. It paint remains a vibrant royal blue reflecting a subtle charm of tranquility.

The scent of the rose flowers although mixed with different perfume of different products from the occupants of the event, rich and screaming expensive still got her sense organ which was very much strong in detecting scents. It stands as a testament to architectural innovation and luxury living.

She walked effortlessly with a rich aura as her mini mal silver heels did the talking, making a not so quiet sound but as gentle as ever as she walked towards the arena.

She won't have to think twice before knowing where everything was taking place, everyone was moving towards that direction while some walked out in haste. The light from the direction alone would do the talking without the magnificent decoration which was kept simple but also an eye candy.

The family where no doubt simple from the looks of thing and she all of a suddeb felt like she was going to fit into the family with no struggles. What was she thinking, why is her thoughts wandering to what she's not supposed to think. She mentally eye rolled using classic strides to approach a table.

The banquet table was arranged with the basic table settings. A placement,  napkin,  cutleries, dinner plates and  drinking glasses. The table she chose was just her perfect choice, she wondered why there was no one there because it's giving a perfect view of all the corners around the place.

She tried to distract her thoughts by watching the movement of people going back and forth, not to deceive herself, she knows who she was looking for, after all she came for him,why should she make herself comfortable without looking for him.

Having no clue of where to find him, she remained sitted on her spot knowing surely well that the family was a large one.

She thought of calling his sister but remembered that she was not having her contact. Of course khabeer is not much of a fool to give her his sister's number claiming that she was going to snatch her away from him knowing how much of a chewing gum type his sister was when she gets attached to someone and there's no doubt she was going to like Haleema.

She found her hand playing with her phone subconsciously while contemplating on calling him.   ‘he have alot of guest to attend to don't be silly he's not baby sitting you’ her subconscious quarrelled making her toss back the phone into her clutch.

She took a sip of water from the tumbler before her and the moment  she dropped the glass on the table, she came face to face with an angelic figure walking towards her with her attention fully on her.