30-Inquietante

State of being worried.

Looking down at Haleema's mother, he felt a sudden ache in his heart, he was the reason behind everything, the guilt of bringing her into this choked him to the core watching her mother in tears, it was past midnight and Haleema was still in the ICU without any news coming from the doctor or nurses attending to her.

Standing at the waiting area, he watched as both Haleema's mother and Fauza drifted into a turmoil sleep on the bench. Time flew like a peregrine falcon, how sleep refused to visit him was a comfort to his troubled mind knowing he can't punish himself less than that.

The Adhan for fajr brought him back to his trance as he quickly stood from the hospital cold tiled floor, standing up with a grunt which mistakely woke Haleema's mother from her sleep meeting his gaze, he quickly diverted his gaze towards his foot with guilt while she looked at him with a worried expression, she knew what was going on in his mind which was never his fault.

Taking small strides toward his way, she placed her hands on his shoulder using the order one to raise his chin with his gaze still lingering at everywhere but her.

" You have no fault in this my child" she paused while he have her a disapproving look making her nod in affirmation.

" I know this might be hard for you to process but, this was never your fault at first, everything that enfolds around you, you should consider it as qadr(fate), cause there is nothing in this world that happens with out being written, this was bound to happen and if the two of you are not meant to be together, then there's nothing you can do about it" she concluded making him nod with a tear filled eyes.

" Are you not mad at me for making your daughter pass through this pains" he asked meeting her gaze for a second before returning it back to the walls behind her.

" If I was to get mad at someone, then it would be no one rather than my husband, I still find it hard to be mad at him though" she muttered sadly nearly like a whisper.

" I would never be mad at you, I would just advice you to never go against your parents, cause they are the most important people in your life no matter who you come across" she added turning away without listening to his own response making him nod with a quivering lips.

" Where is boddi" he heard Fauza's voice from behind using her hands to alleviate her itchy eyes. The thought of Ahamad just reminded him of where he could be, he didn't remember Ahmad excusing himself but if he wasn't there, he would surely be in the mosque.

" I think he's in the mosque, I'll checkup on him" he replied earning a nod from her while he turned back to walk himself to the mosque.

His instinct of Ahmad's whereabout won't be any less close to truth as he sighted his friend supplicating to his lord. The grieve crumbling his mind was long gone as he performed two raka'at of fajr raising his hands to pray to his lord.

" O' Allah, I seek refuge with you from distress and grief, verily distress has seized me and you are the most merciful of all those who show mercy, none has the right to be worshiped but you, O' Allah, that is why i call on you, glorified and exalted are you above all that they associate with you, truly I have been of the wrongdoers, cursing myself for ever having a question for your actions toward me.

  And whatever blessings and good things I have is from you, O' Allah wipe away from me hardship, you know of my troubles before my utterance. Glory be to you the most honourable beyond human comprehension, indeed you will only chose for me what is right and led me away from my wrongs.

Peace be on the apostles and thanks be to Allah, the lord of the universe, planner of all planners and indeed you're the best of all planners" he completed walking towards Ahmad whom was waiting for him outside the mosque with a relieved mind, yesterday should only remain a history and nothing more.