08-perturbed

Continuous flow of thoughts.

It was morning like this he needed, something to shake off the weird feelings that were begining to jumble his mind. He wanted asking for a day off in office but couldn't bring himself to do that, he don't have any valid reason to do so, though planning to go out late after clearing his head off  from the mess he was in.

After having breakfast which was mostly not done together during weekdays because of the busy schedule of the members of the household, everyone could go to the dining room and serve himself before returning to his own quarters to get ready for the day.

He punched the punching bag that was already yelling for help but unfortunately it words and body language was only understandable to itself. His hand was almost bleeding but he refused to let go as he continued to punch harder not knowing the reason for his anger.

He've find it hard to take her off his mind ever since he met her, regretting not stopping for long to share a word with her, or at least get to have her contact.

The week started with a tensed atmosphere not wanting it to end like that but it was clear enough to him that that was how it was going to end. Who have to tell him that, because he is no child and if today is Thursday, then the next day is Friday and after Friday comes the end of the week.

"Baffa, what's going on" Amatullah appeared in the room with a worried face while the punching bag heaved a sigh of relief as someone finally came to it aid.

He have been like that since yesterday and she couldn't find out the reason behind it. Her brother never hides anything from her, She knows him too well but his cold shoulder since from yesterday was not sitting well with her.

She have been standing there for almost 30 minutes but he wasn't aware of her presence until she decided to speak up.

He moved his head towards her direction and she could swear from his body language and his tired eyes that there was something wrong with this man.

" Amatullah..." He trailed off looking for the right words to put in place so she wouldn't see the worries evident in his voice. " I thought you were going to work today" he finally succeeded managing to look her in the eyes.

His eyes were showing away no expression but she knew there was something he was hiding away from her.

" You are now changing the topic, you have been acting weird since yesterday not like I didn't observe your fake smiles also, Have I done anything wrong?" She asked walking closer to him while he used his head to shake in denial instead of mouthing it out.

" It's just stress don't mind me, why are you not ready for work yet, you should make a good impression on your first day you know" he asked again with a small smile trying to ease the atmosphere.

" I'm Supposed to ask you that and talking about my work, what were you thinking, I was just employed and the company is not yet on stand by to start operation, so they would definitely reach out on me when I'm needed" she completed in one breath then turned back to him again.

" For the umpteenth time ya khabeer, what is wrong with you, you don't workout on work days except when you want to push things out of your mind, so just tell me" she added folding her hands on her chest.

" You won't understand, just forget about it, I need to go and freshen up so I wont go to work late" he shrugged off trying to push pass her knowing surely well that he tried to workout more until he felt relieved.