16-Ratification

Giving out formal consent.

He couldn't bring himself to think of how his life has taken a toil, he was this close to disregarding the union but God had it that it was his luck as he made a secret promise to himself to do all that it takes to make her happy.

He does not need a suit sayer to tell him that she was going to accept him, he got his charms and would do all it takes to use it so he could make her his, a little courting won't be bad as far as she was going to be his.

Looking at his friend who have now occupied the wheel, his attention full on his driving, rather let's say what his friend thought, but his mind was preoccupied with nothing close to driving, it should be a miracle that he's still able to take control of the wheel without running into anything.

Khabeer was also preoccupied with his own thoughts as he tried as much as possible to keep his lips on check but it stubbornly created it own mind by parting away to make his white and meticulously arranged pearl teeth expose, smiling without making an attempt to.

He knew better than to keep his happiness to himself at this moment, because the moment he open his mouth to voice our his thought, he was going to pour out everything that was in his mind which his friend would eventually use it to backstab him.

Always talking about how his friend never cease to stop ranting on and on about his random girlfriends and it would surely be used against him if he decided to voice out his emotions at the moment.

All he could think right now was to go back home, have a relaxing bath, rant it all out to his sister who he knew at the moment was the only one that would want to hear how things ended up, She might not even leave him to himself but, he would surely find a way to take a bath before filling her up about his day.

Today should be written among the best day of his life, although he don't even know of what the rest should be, but today is definitely among them.
God really have different ways to make his plans work and he can't be less grateful.

Ahmad drove slowly, Albeit, it wasn't normal but, khabeer didn't seem bothered or notice the abnormality, he was too consumed with his thought to give his friend a second glance as he continued to make imaginary plans of how to woo his woman.

Ahmad really wanted to take a grip of himself and wouldn't want to breakdown in the presence of his friend, wait. Why should he even think of breaking down, it's not like his friend was aware of his interest, nor was Haleema. He brushed his face furiously with his palms mouthing some Dua under his breath.

This shouldn't be happening, he knew it was the work of the devil and he would do everything possible in his power to fight back, he was not going to allow their years of trusted relationship drain down for something that was not meant to be.

He already have this faith in him that it was what was meant to be that always comes to past and whatever happens in his life was meant to be, so why worry since he knows surely well that it was only the plans of God that would over take and no matter how hard he tried to change the situation, she would only be his if God wills.

He turned to look at his friend to see  a smile force itself on his lips, also allowing his lips to grace the presence of a smile as he returned his gaze back to the road. He would do no such thing that cross his mind, no matter what it was going to take him, he would do anything to save their years of trusted relationship.

‘Come to think of it, it's not like the girl in question accepted his proposal or something, you will always have your way through the thin thread like you always do' a part of his brain thought.

‘And what he is planning would not come to past except if that's what the Lord wills' another part of his brain cells insinuated.

You don't have to act all holy, I already know what's in your mind so stop the pretense' the first part uttered violently.