29-Salvare

Being saved.

Exiting the tensed atmosphere of the car, he thought over what his friend was asking him to do. After a lot bickering from both parties, he gave in to think about it while his friend offer him a ride he knew was not from heart, he was the laziest driver he've ever seen so far and wouldn't give him a free ride for free, making a decision out of this was a very hard task to start with.

After biding they're adieus to each other, he scurried into the bushes in a rush to get home, it was the only place left of them after their parents passed out, khabeer tried countless times to make him accept to live in one of his apartments but he declined with the excuse of the house being the only memory left of their parents.

The thought of Fauza giving him a massage through his spiky hair as she use her magical fingers to do her work, it was always an exciting thing to expected after coming back from work especially when his day turned out to be hectic.

Using his phone to light the way as he pushed the wavering thought of  the previous discussion off his mind, his attention transfixed on his way as he heard a weak gasp from his right review making him jolt in fear, moving his phone towards the direction of the sound, he reflexly retrieve his eyes and walking away with thundering heart. The feeling was unfamiliar as he subconsciously followed his instinct returning towards the direction of the figure.

The more steps he took the more familiar the face seemed to him until he was in front of the figure, he flinched in recognition as he silently muttered her name as if in doubt. Her face looked pale with her body slumped to the tree. He hurriedly loosed the rope entangling her to the tree with awkwardness to take her home in that condition.

The wind  bursting through the trees with no signal but a last second whoosh of sound, he rapidly removed the caftan shirt on him without second thought as he struggled to fit it into her her head, with enough efforts and shaky breath, the wind fighting aimlessly with the trees, he succeeded in putting the garmet on her to stop right below her knee with the Cut starting from the top of her knee downward.

Lifting her weight on him, he limped forward scrolling his phone as he clicked on the last person on his recent call log while struggling to balance her on his shoulder. He followed through the thin pathway leading to their home,, hearing the distant chatters of children from their neighbourhood as they rejoiced the arrival of rain, he approached the thatched cottage which was surrounded by trees thrown at far angles.

~*~

Her right hand placed on the railing of the balcony with the other hand putting the phone in place on her ear as she listened to the conversation on the other line. She looked ahead getting consumed by the wonderful site before her, her favorite place in the house, it was a small yard but her attention was merely on the cloche which was protecting her younger plants, nodding in affirmation with a devilish smirk as she ended the call while descending the stairs as her memories went back to her teenagehood.

Raudah grew to be a very beautiful woman, every feature was an indication to her stunning allure, her flattering lashes capable of holding galaxies within their depth,  her crooked nose possessing an affirmed beauty, down to her small but plump lips was the verification of her striking charms, the result of the binding energy was nothing less than a verboten attraction with an unsung aura devoted towards her.

One wouldn't have mistaken her to be a royal blood with her simplicity and extroverted behaviour, being the only daughter to the king, she was blinded by the love ushered to her by her five brothers and parents. Her ignorance to the activities of the world was so cruel that she wanted to have anything she asked for within the blink of an eye, unmindful of what the after effects could be.