"Let me send this to Minnie and Haz." Andrew whispered and Sophia giggled.

"Mami! Dad!" The couple's heads snapped up immediately at the sound of their daughter's voice. There stood Lunalyn Drew Garfield running towards her parents with her carry-on luggage dragging behind.

As soon as it was possible, Sophia's firstborn daughter was in her arms. Holding back tears, Sophia tightened her arms around Lunalyn, "Mi Luna."

"I missed you," Lunalyn grinned, jumping up and down before hugging her dad tightly. "Hi Dad!"

"Hey darling," Andrew smiled, kissing the top of her head. "Did you get taller? I think you got taller."

"Dad, I haven't gotten taller since I was 16." Lunalyn smirked, shaking her head as Andrew took her larger suitcase from the airport employing that had been rolling them after giving him a tip. "Where are Sol and the twins?"

"At school," Sophia replied as her daughter linked arms with her and the family began to walk out of the terminal. "The twins rode with Sunny today so they could all arrive home at the same time to see you."

"God, I'm so excited," Lunalyn said, glancing at her dad. "I was so pissed I couldn't make it for Sol's birthday. I have her gift with me and I told her I would take her out this weekend to makeup for it."

"Eh, Sunny insisted on not doing much for her birthday this year because to her it was just 18 and all the benefits of being 18 are business related. We all 21 is the one she looks forward to. Your mum and I took her to buy a lottery ticket and then we just did dinner with the usual group," Andrew explained and Luna laughed.

"Dominic bought her this beautiful bracelet from Tiffany's. She has to show it you," Sophia added.

"Damn, I bought her jewelry too," Lunalyn rolled her eyes playfully. "I bought her this vintage Pandora ring that is gold and has a Sun, of course, and it has a matching silver Moon one for me."

"I think I know exactly what it looks like because I think I bought your mom the same one for our anniversary before you were born." Andrew smirked softly.

"Never thought I would hear the day that there was vintage Pandora." Sophia sighed.

•••

real life | los angeles
the garfield house
- october 22nd, 2044

AS SOON AS SOLANA put her car in park in front of the Garfield house, Estella jumped out of the car. Celeste immediately followed her, grabbing her twin sister by the backpack on her back. Estella yelped, "Cel!"

Celeste sent her a grin and Estella rolled her eyes, standing still to wait for Solana so they could all walk in together. Sol smirked as she approached them, unlocking the door with her key. The three sisters ran into the kitchen, where Luna sat with her parents at the kitchen island, "Luna!"

"Ah!" Lunalyn screamed, jumping off her chair to hug her sisters one by one. Tightening her arms around Solana, Luna grinned, "God, I missed you guys."

"Your hair grew so much, holy crap!" Sol gasped, running her hands through her sister's blonde hair.

"I think I'm gonna chop it," Luna giggled and her sisters all gasped again. "Just a thought, don't panic."