The loyal order of ingerman

Start from the beginning

Snotlout: Blah, blah, blah. What did you find?

Fishlegs: Dramillion Island.

[Shows a map projected by the Dragon Eye Two

Hiccup: Huh. We've scouted some of these islands, Fishlegs. There's not much out there.

Fishlegs: But what if I'm right? What if there are Dramillions left? I have to make sure they're okay.

Hiccup: Fishlegs -

Fishlegs: If we leave now, we can make it by dusk.

Hiccup: What about the Dragon Explorers? They're coming tomorrow.

Astrid: They need their leader, Fishlegs.

Hiccup: I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to wait to check out Dramillion Island.

Fishlegs: Hiccup -

Tuffnut: 'Laughs still looking at the book he took earlier' Gronckle badge, as if that was a thing.

Fishlegs looks over at the twins suddenly getting an idea

Fishlegs: Hmm.

Scene changes to show Fishlegs and Meatlug walking over to the Twins hut and trying to knock on the door on the night of a full moon

Fishlegs: I can't do it. It's just not responsible. No! No! I have to do it! How can I be expected to shape young minds knowing my ancestors were dragon killers? It's completely hypocritical. [Lifts his hand to knock] Agh! I can't do it. What should I do, Meatlug? What? Oh! Uh!

The door swings open knocking Fishlegs down and when he turns around he sees the Twins amd Chicken wearing sleep masks shaped like a dragon's eye causing him to scream

Tuffnut: Whatever you're doing, do it faster.

Ruffnut: Yeah. You just ruined a perfectly good nightmare.

Fishlegs: Oh. Hi. Okay, listen, I'm going to Dramillion Island.

Tuffnut: Oh, sure you are. Nighty-night, Shellfishlegs.

Twins start closing the door

Fishlegs: Seriously. I'm going right now.

Twins quickly open the door and pull Fishlegs inside. Changes to show the inside of the Hut while the Twins and Chicken walk up to Fishlegs in a room lit by a single candle

Tuffnut: Taking off in the dark of the night, hmm?

Ruffnut: Totally alone and without Hiccup's approval?

Tuffnut: Well you have our approval, 'cause this is awesome.

Fishlegs: I need you to watch the Dragon Explorers for me until I get back. Can you?

Tuffnut: No problemo, my soon-to-be-disgraced amigo. You got the right Nuts for the job.

Ruffnut: Stamp of approval.

Fishlegs: Okay, but don't do anything with them.

Ruffnut: Hey!

Tuffnut: How could you?

Fishlegs: Don't show 'em anything, and Thor forbid, don't try to teach 'em anything! 'Ruffnut chuckles' I'll be back before they get here. Most likely. I probably won't even find anything.

Shows Fishlegs leaving with Meatlug unnoticed by anyone except for Astrid and then soon after Ari sees him

Astrid: Hmm.

Ari: We are following him aren't we

Astrid: of course we are

'Scene changes to show Gobber and Grump flying, noticeably staggering in flight, towards the Edge at dawn carrying the three Dragon Explorers while Hiccup and Toothless watch'