Planned

Arriving at the front of Hololive HQ, the girls look around, yet have no hints as to where Envy and Vulcan could've gone, as if they just disappeared.

Eventually, though...

"Look! Up there!" Kiara yells out as she points to the sky, prompting the other girls to look up too, narrowing their eyes to better see.

Two figures soar through the air, Envy and Vulcan, tussling and ruffling feathers, breaking through the clouds of the high-above as they beat at one another.

Each and every punch shakes the air as the two battle it out. Vulcan with his sheer force, and Envy aided by his telekinesis, relentlessly going against one another like they're in a pinball machine.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!" Vulcan screams out as he's punched even further into the air.

Envy doesn't say anything, instead opting to clench his fist and pull it back at the same time, dragging Vulcan through the air towards himself, then following up with a kick to the liver.

"...Tch, fucker...!" Vulcan growls out as he's sent flying back by the sidekick.

He narrows his eyes, raising a hand out as it glows. Patterns in the form of green, straight lines appear on his skin, starting from his eyes to his arm.

"...Chain whip...!" Vulcan thinks to himself, and soon the object that comes to mind materializes into his palm.

A long, steel whip formed out of separate segments lined with razor-sharp blades on either side.

Vulcan pulls his arm back, and just as Envy begins to fly towards him, he cracks the whip.

"...Gh... I'll ki-...?!" Envy mutters as the whip gets caught in his flesh, wrapping around his shoulder and back, but before he can do any more, a fine thread of green, glowing wraps around his other arm.

"...?!" Envy's breath is kicked out of him as both of Vulcan's legs smash into his chest, a sharp cracking sound being heard from his ribs.

"How do ya like that, you fuck?!" Vulcan mocks as the whip and thread disappear, letting Envy go.

"...I'll fucking...!" Without warning, Envy rams into Vulcan, taking the pair for a cruise in the air.

He holds Vulcan tightly by the waist, trapping him in a bear hug as people empty the streets, running away to their homes as the two continue to battle.

"...You're dyin' today, you sonnuva bitch!" Vulcan says, a grin on his expression as he throws a punch toward Envy's side with his upper left arm.

"...I'LL KILL YOU...!" Without warning, Envy stops abruptly, making Vulcan recoil, then, in the blink of an eye, he dive-bombs towards the city floor.

Vulcan responds by muttering something under his breath, a hint of a green glow appearing in his eyes, spreading down along his face and to his hand as he presses it against Envy's chest.

"...Fuck you." Are the words Vulcan says as the two look each other in the eye.

"?!" Envy feels himself get blown away as Vulcan falls to the ground at breakneck speeds.

Vulcan falls on his feet, crouched and digging his hands into the concrete with his lower arms to ease the pressure.

All the while, Envy stays afloat in the air, their eyes locked together.

"...Damn runes..." Blood pours from his wounds as the tattoo on his back slowly starts to glow, signifying his regeneration taking place. Vapours leave his flesh as it slowly patches back up, his skin mending back into place.