Nature and Picnics Pt. 1

...Opening his eyes, Envy comes face to face with the gaze of Mumei, kneeling down in front of the bed as she silently watches him wake before finally speaking.

"...Good morning, Envy. What was it like...? Keeping me waiting the whole night?"

"...I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't be. I'm sure you had a lot of fun~"

"...Does it seem so?"

"Hmm, well of course! Sleeping so soundly despite being cut up like that. I even had the time to get you a new set of clothes, but they'll have to wait~"

She's angry... and definitely jealous.

"...Alright." He tries to unwrap Guras arms from his back, but she has a very firm grip.

"...Mmngh..."

"...Gura. wake up."

"...Nn... Five more minutes..."

"...Hurry up, Envy. I'm losing my patience~" Mumei presses. A warm, yet deceiving smile across her face while her almost lifeless eyes watch him try to peel the shark girl off himself.

"...I'm trying. Gura, please wake up."

She finally opens her eyes, barely registering what's being told to her.

"...Mmm... Fine..."

She lets go of him and he stands up.

"...Well?"

"...?"

Mumei stretches out her arms and beckons him for a hug.

"...?"

"...I wanna hug."

"...No."

"...What?"

Her eyes darken and she steps closer, still awaiting her hug.

"...I refuse."

"...I thought you said that we were in this together. Come on. Hug."

"...Fine." He gives in and embraces her. She pats his back contently.

"...Hey, me too!" Gura says as she leaps off the bed onto Envy's back, sticking like glue.

They stay like that for a few seconds before Mumei let's go... though Gura just stays as is, a toothy smile plastered on her face.

"...Will you not get off?"

"Nuh-uh, I'm staying like this, Chum!"

"Gura, he needs to change. Look at his clothes!"

Gura takes a good, long gander at Envy's clothes, barely kept together, turned red and exposing a good bit of his musculature.

"...Okay..."

She dismounts him and walks to his front as Mumei brings his new set of clothes. The same clothes he had before.

"...Wait... Mumei, how did you even get in?" Gura's gears finally click.

"...Does that matter?" She looks at Gura, slightly narrowing her eyes.

"N-no." Gura averts her gaze.

"...Leave her alone, Mumei."

"...I'm sorry... What was that, Envy?"

"...I said to leave her alone. It's not her fault."

"Well, it seems like her fault! Look at her hands!"

"...Are you worried?"

"How could I not be?! You go off and disappear for an entire night! Then, when I find you again you're all bloodied up!"