Who's the Sinner and who's the Sin?

They all go silent, some smiling as they observe Bae's content features. Though, Amelia can't help but be bothered by the fact that she doesn't exactly know what Envy just did.

She glances over to the powder, staring at it intently to identify the material.

"...Iron powder? Or... no, wait..." She narrows her eyes, noticing something.

"...There's small spikes on it... I can barely see them, but... they look soft, really soft... ah-ha! Magnetite! It's magnetism!" She smirks and snaps her fingers at Envy, prompting him to look.

"...What is it?" He tilts his head forwards slightly, a slight frown on his face.

"Oh! Uh, nothing. I just figured out that that's magnetite!" She points with her thumb to the icicles flying beside Envy.

"...I see. You're correct. It is."

"Hehe, I kn-?!"

"Bae, duck." Without warning, Envy speaks as he looks ahead, warning Bae as he grabs hold of Amelia's waist with one hand, pulling her close.

"Huh? What, wh-?!" Bae says just as the trees of the forest are all slashed in half. A cleave to fell mountains just narrowly misses Bae as she instinctually back-flips into the air.

In the next moment, a boom is heard as Mind charges forwards through the newly deforested terrain, scythe in hand and eyes staring straight into Envy's own as more powder seeps through the soil to form a wall, blocking the shockwave.

Bae lands just beside Envy, touching fown gracefully on the ground as the blue liquid around him stops flowing, disappearing into the air.

"...Woah, where'd this all come from?" She mutters silently.

All of the girls are slightly surprised by the sudden structure before them, but can't dwell as it dissipates into a mass of powder on the floor again.

"I won't let the party die down so quick, brother!" Mind yells out aggressively, poising her scythe to the side of her body and slightly raised.

"...Shut up already." Envy flicks his fingers, causing a row of massive, jagged spikes to form from the powder in a straight line, sparks of energy dancing across their surface.

"Oh, my!" Mind jumps back, a smirk on her face as she narrows her eyes happily.

"...Keep your distance." Envy says, his voice stern and solid.

"...Are you afraid that I'll hurt your pretty little girls~? Why, when you'll do it for me~?" She grins creepily.

"..." He doesn't say anything in return, instead, he simply stares at her as she stands up straight, stabbing the end of the handle of her scythe into the ground and leaning it on gently.

"...Ever since you killed Laetitia... I was the only one who could bring them back to life. The so-called 'gods' had and still have to, rely all~ on me."

She giggles, causing everyone to lower their guards.

"...It's been so nice, but now that you remember... what's the point in keeping them alive any longer? I'll kill them all since the game's over~"

"...I don't care." Envy answers.

"...I'm sure you don't. You never do, after all, but I wanted to let you know of this... because I'll be wreaking havoc."

"...Is that our problem?" Mumei asks as she narrows her eyes angrily.

"...Not really a problem. I will kill Jupiter and take the throne. Then, brother, I will find you wherever you go. Though, I'm not sure I'll have to, given the fact that you'll come straight to me anyways."