The second meeting

A shadowy figure jumps from rooftop to rooftop, her eyes determined and set on a pillar of blinding light.

"...Whatever that freak's doing... gotta stop it."

Arriving at Chichibu-Tama-Kai National Park of Tokyo, Calliope observes the man from behind.

"...That's the tattoo that Ina was talking about. I don't think that... she said anything about it glowing, did she?" The pink-haired girl thinks to herself.

A familiar voice snaps her out of her thoughts.

"...Got that?!"

"...Huh?"

Calli turns her head to see Amelia facing the other girls.

"...Oh, come on!"

~~~Minutes before, Ina's room~~~

Ina was sitting at a kotatsu with a graphical tablet in front of her, spinning a pen in her right hand.

"...Phew, well, I think that's it for today's stream, everybody! I've been a little tired for a little while now so we're cutting it short, sumimasen! (Sorry!)"

The chat explodes with goodbye messages, earning a giggle from the priestess.

"I'll stream next wednesday as well, takos~"

Ina ends the stream and stands up, stretching her petite legs when Amelia suddenly barges into the room.

"Ame?! What's going on?! Hold on, why's everybody here?!"

"Sorry, Ina. No time to explain. We need to go to the national park!"

"W-W-Wait, why there?!"

"Calli's fighting Envy alone!"

Ina nods aggressively before opening up a few portals for everyone to step into, quickly reaching Tokyo's national park. Face to face with the shining light.

"...Okay, we're here."

"Good. Alright everyone. We need to cover Calli as much as possible. She's the only one who can do this, got that?!"

Calliope turns to face the new voices and her eyes widen

The girls all nod their heads firmly.

"Alright, Kiara! I want you to ram him with your shield! Oh, and please, for the love of god, don't scream!"

"Aww, okay..."

"Ina, use everything you have in the arsenal! We'll need it!"

"Humu!"

"Gura, keep me safe! I'll need it!"

"Got it, chum!"

"Alright everyone, let's go!"

The girls all position themselves besides Amelia while Calli remains at the front. Their eyes locked onto the man before them.

Calli's the first to talk.

"Hey, freak! Why don't you stop that and die already! You already look like charcoal!"

"Yeah, that's right! You deserve it!" Says the phoenix.

The pillar abruptly disappears... pulling Envy out of the shroud of light and giving the girls a morbid show as charred skin slowly breaks away, taken by the wind to reveal bare flesh, followed by a new layer of epidermis that takes its place. The missing flesh off his knuckles and fingers grows back while cuts along his chest close up. Another thing they now know Envy is capable of... regeneration.

"...This is bullshit! That's not telekinesis... it's that tattoo then!" Amelia thinks to herself as she crouches down and takes out her watch for precautionary measure, just in case they lose.

"...Haah!" Kiara charges towards the man, flaming shield at the ready.

Envy lifts an arm up, palm facing upwards as he flicks his wrist to upheave a block of dirt out of the ground and block Kiara's shield strike before suddenly getting flung back by a fist originated from a portal only a few feet in front of him. Envy hits a tree then dodges a trident strike from Gura as it breaks through the bark, felling the tree with ease when, without warning, a scythe slash forces him to duck under then dodge the returning trident by stepping to the side.

"...They are... more focused... useless." he thinks to himself before attempting to punch Calliope in the guts again, only to have his fist phase through.

"... I can still get a hold of her if I leave a residue... In that case..."

He resorts to simply flicking her away again.

"...There's one missing..."

Envy suddenly turns back to be face to face with a magic circle that fires a beam which he half-blocks using his forearms, but inevitably burns his chest and pushes him back. He barely has time to recover as another fist sends him flying upwards.

He half-assedly blocks another fist which keeps him up in the air before taking a beam from both sides.

He spreads a small current around his body to predict another punch coming from his left which he somehow vaults over despite his mid air position.

"...Stop."

The fist stops retracting as he keeps it in place. He stands up on it and looks at the girls from above.

"...I have a question for you."

"...don't you think it's too late for questions now?!" Yells Calliope.

"She's right! It's like... 1 AM... or 2 AM!"

"...Guh! Kusotori, you're killing me!"

"...whuh...?"

"...We don't have to fight, please... just calm down!" Gura finally interjects after only having stood on the sidelines for so long, attracting Envy's attention.

"...Why is that?"

"Because we don't want to fight you." Ina suddenly appears behind Envy, prompting him to turn to her, unperturbed by her unannounced presence.

"...Why?"

"...Because we were sent here by our boss, YAGOO... to bring you in alive."

"...Alive? After your 'apprentice' tried to slash me in half? I don't think so."

"...oh, right... oh, shit. I forgot about that."

"...I could tell you forgot, Calli." Ina cutely giggles after her comment.

"...Who is... YAGOO?" Envy narrows his eyes as he tries to pronounce his name correctly.

~~~~~

That's the chapter.
Again, I honestly think I need a bit of help when it comes to the fight scenes. In truth, I really just need synonyms for words like 'before' to continue the flow of the fight instead of separating it using periods. I personally find it very immersion breaking :)
By the way, I'll also explain the tattoo later on. It's not an ability of his as much as it's a tool he uses unfairly to regenerate his body. You'll see!