An angry owl Pt. 2

Walking through the halls of HQ, Envy finds himself questioning where they're even going. Gura is leading him to places he's never been to before, yet none of them are where he should be. He should be in Mumei's room.

"...Gura, let's stop."

She stops her commanding, looking down to him, their eyes meeting as she pouts.

"...Why doe?"

"...I need to meet with Mumei."

"...Ya coulda told me."

"...So?"

"...I can lead you to her room, if you wanna."

"...Lead the way."

"...'Kay, go to the elevator."

He does as told, waiting around a little bit for it to arrive before stepping inside, also accidentally hitting Gura's head against the top of it.

"Go to the buttons."

"...What?"

"The buttons. On the right."

He steps to the right.

"Closer."

He steps to the right again, bumping into the wall with his shoulder.

"..."

"..."

She looks down at him, dumbfounded.

"...Step forwards, Envy."

He does as told.

"...Again!"

"...Do not scream."

"...yeah, yeah..."

He does as commanded yet again.

"...Now crouch down a little."

...Repetition is not my kinda thing, but he still does as told.

"...God, Envy... some more..."

"..." His eyebrow twitches as he leans down further.

"Finally. There we go."

She presses the button that goes to the second floor. The doors closed and after just a few seconds, open up again, but before the two can step out... they're met by an unfamiliar face. Red hair complimented by black and white accents, punk-ass clothes to fit a badass and bright blue eyes accompanied by a smile only a rat could make were it human... Hakos baelz, the concept of Chaos, stood before the two.

"Heya, goomba... who's this guy?" She points to him as she looks at Gura.

"A friend of mine, don't worry, Bae. he ain't bad~"

"Hmm... Gotcha. In that case, See ya." She steps into the elevator behind them, the doors closing, taking their place as they do the opposite.

They start to sluggishly move towards Mumei's room.

"Okay, this i-ohmygah!" Gura's exclamation turns into a full-blown scream as Bae's face comes into her view. A twisted, evil and cocky grin on her lips. Envy looks up in confusion, seeing... well, "seeing" the sight of Bae standing on the ceiling, looking at Gura.

Gura falls off Envy's shoulders out of surprise, landing on her back and causing Bae to burst out laughing at both the reaction and the fall.

"Hahahaha! Ah, that was great!" She bursts out yet again into a wild laughter, clutching her stomach before finally calming down.

"...Phew, didja really think I'd just leave?!"

"...ugh, yeah... I kinda did... Ouch..." Gura rolls over then gets back up, dusting herself off before looking at Bae again and pouting.