Bella Ciao

Silence overwhelms the air as Envy and Shiori silently stare at each other.

"...I think I can guess why you're here, but I'll just let you tell me instead."Shiori smirks at him, a smug expression on her face as she crosses her arms.

"...I want your help to create a distraction. I need to be alone with a girl named Sana. Do you know who that is?"

"Yeah, I remember her. I Read about her a little too. So, a distraction? Why not bring IRyS along?"

"...She may figure it out."

"...Point made, in that case...

"...I need to study him more closely at the end of the day... this would be the perfect chance to do just that."

"...we have a deal."

Shiori lifts her hand up for a handshake, to which Envy quickly agrees without hesitation.

They grasp eachothers hand, Envy clenching ever so slightly.

"...Oh, but I do have a condition actually~"

Envy frowns.

"...What is it?"

"I want you... to help me... to rob a bank." Shiori points at him, then to herself, then to the random bank on the right.

"...Now I kn-..."

"Fine."

"...Okay. Surprising, but okay. Rissa, get everybody." Shiori says as she turns to look at Nerissa, who in turn walks back to the middle of the hideout.

"Biboo! Fuwamoco! Come down here!"

The sound of running can be heard from upstairs as Mococo vaults over the railing and falls on the ground, with Fuwawa and Bijou simply stepping down the spiral staircase.

"...Huh?" Mococo's eyes widen as she sees Shiori, accompanied by Envy walking towards them.

"...Before you say anything, I've already talked to him. We've reached an agreement and we have a deal."

"..." Mococo keeps her guard up and her fists clenched as she stares him down.

"...Are you sure, Shiorin...?" Fueawa says as she and Bijou walk to Mococo's side.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"...Bau, We don't need him." Mococo says.

"...Keep your dog down." Envy frowns at Mococo, his voice deepening.

"...What'd you-!" Mococo quickly pipes up.

"Ah, ah, ah! No getting angry, no getting provoked. Just relax and don't talk to him if it makes you feel better, Mococo." Shiori interrupts her.

"...Bu-..."

"...I said to relax. You don't know what'll happen. There could be things we haven't taken into account."

"...Things YOU haven't taken into account? Seriously, Shiori?" Nerissa crosses her arms, raising her eyebrows in disbelief as she speaks.

"...Yes, things I haven't taken into account. Listen, I've already made the decision. I know you don't like it, but it is what it is."

"...Tch." Mococo clicks her tongue, looking away and scowling in anger.

"...Moco-chan..." Fuwawa's ears droop as she looks at her sister worriedly.

"...Haah... Envy, we should be going soon. You follow my lead, okay?" Shiori turns to him.

"...Yes."

"...Good." Shiori sighs yet again.

"...I don't get what's happening at all..." Bijou looks around at everybody, taking note of their expressions and how serious they are.

"...Alright, everybody. Make any last minute preparations, then we leave." Shiori claps her hands, prompting everybody to leave to their respective rooms, with Mococo slamming the door to her shared room, walking in after Fuwawa.

It's only Envy and Shiori left downstairs now, the silent atmosphere returning once again.

"...I already know the layout of the bank. I haven't bothered myself to tell the other girls yet though, so I just told them to follow and do everything I do."

"...I see."

"...I'm sure they'll warm up to you... eventually." Shiori gives him a bump on the arm, smiling reassuringly.

"...It doesn't matter to me."

"...Oh, I know, but still. Oh, and by the way, take this duffle bag." She lifts the bag off the couch, handing it to him.

"..." He silently slings it over his shoulder.

.
.
.

Five minutes later, and the six are now walking down the street.

They all wield their weapons and frankly, they look like some weird goth cosplayers, standing out like a massive, blaring red button in the middle of a white room.

In front of them lies the bank, a large building of a beige colour with glass front doors from which you can see inside.

The group enters the bank.

Inside, many desks placed behind glass walls with a hotel in them are lined up, accountants at every one of them.

Security guards stand at intervals in space, keeping close watch over the six as they approach an accountant.

"...We're lucky the police didn't get our faces during the chase, huh?" Shiori thinks to herself.

"...Demon." Is the only word Shiori says.

Nerissa instantly springs into action, letting out a piercing sound, making everyone around clutch the side of their heads in pain.

The security guards try to bring out their tasers, but a blast of energy from Nerissa's staff blasts them into the wall, knocking the unconscious.

Envy snaps his fingers and all the cameras break apart.

"...Good~" Shiori thinks to herself as she looks at the falling remains of the cameras.

Mococo cuts the desk of an accountant in two, growling at him as a warning.

"...I wouldn't do that if I were you. Bau."
She says.

"...Good. She realized that guy was trying to call the police..." Shiori takes note as she stands on one of the desks.

"...Hello, everybody! Please, remain calm and don't try to play hero! We only want the banks money, nothing else!"

She yells out, her voice reverberating though the building.

"...You're the manager, right?" She looks down at the woman who's desk she's standing on.

"...Y-yes." She quickly nods in fear.

"...Good." Shiori smiles as she closes her eyes before kicking her across the face and getting off the desk, motioning for the others to follow after.