Two's a crowd

Envy relents, letting go of the whip. Lui pulls it back to herself, frowning as she stares him down.

"...That wasn't very nice." Shiori comments as she glances at Envy's shoulder, tapping the blade jammed into it, earning a growl from Envy.

"..." Lui doesn't answer, her expression seeming alert and focused on them.

"...Envy, throw the bag to Rissa." Shiori says.

"...Fine." He doesn't doubt her for the sake of getting back to his world faster, of course.

He throws the duffle bag to Nerissa, who promptly catches it in one hand and slings it over her shoulder.

"...Everybody, you can go ahead and leave." Shiori commands to the rest of Advent.

"...Huh? Wait, what?! N-..." Nerissa exclaims, but is cut off by Shiori's sharp tone.

"...I said, leave. Envy and I are gonna follow after."

"...Fine... I don't know what you're planning, but come back safe." Nerissa relents.

"...Come on, you three. Let's go." Nerissa turns to the other girls of Advent, gesturing with her head to leave the alley and take another route, but before they can do so, another two figures appear at the end of the secluded space, blocking off their exit.

A short girl with large horns, dressed in a dark purple buttoned uniform and shackles which encircle her wrist and ankles, accompanied by another girl, holding a katana while dressed in a... cyan samurai outfit?

They block the exit path, standing tall and proud, especially the short girl.

"...You're not leaving without giving us the money first."

"...I don't think I will." Nerissa says as she lifts her staff, pointing it at them.

Shiori glances behind her, taking note of the situation.

"...Envy, help them out."

"I won't let you!" Lui swings her whip towards Envy yet again.

"..." The whip doesn't even reach him as he flicks his hand to the left, sending Lui flying through the wall.

Chloe immediately drops down onto him, attempting to stab him in the other shoulder only to be thrown past Nerissa and towards the other two intruders.

The samurai girl quickly stabs her katana into the ground to catch the incoming Chloe.

"Chloe, are you alright?!" The samurai girl asks as she holds Chloe's body.

"...Ugh, yeah..." She stands up, still a little shaken, staggering as she moves forwards a step.

The short girl glances at Chloe before looking back at Envy.

"...You'll pay for this." She narrows her eyes.

"..." He doesn't respond.

The short girl raises her hand, speaking with a commanding tone.

"...Charge."

Immediately, The samurai girl lifts her sword and leans forwards, blowing into a full sprint towards Envy. Chloe pulls a knife from her jacket and stands up straight.

"...Huh?!" The samurai girl shoots a stab towards his neck, only to feel it get stuck in seemingly nothing.

"...Give up." His voice is cold and undisturbed as he tries to reason with her.

Without warning, Chloe appears from above, the knife poised to stab Envy through the forehead.

"...No." Chloe's eyes darken as she stares into him, a smirk stretching across her face.