Advent

Opening her eyes, Kronii finds herself staring at the ceiling of her room and laying in bed. The comfy blanket and pillow making her want to fall into sleep again, but the memories of Envy snap her out of her tired state.

She places her hand against her face, running it along the surface before groaning in frustration.

"...Ugh, I can't believe it..."

"...Can't believe what?" A voice is heard from the left.

"...Whuh...?" She looks to the origin to find Envy staring at her blankly, standing and unmoving.

"..." He doesn't say anything as he watches her.

"..." She frowns and summons one of her blades, appearing right behind him with the tip of her weapon against his head.

"...Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now."

"...You'd have one less person who understands what you feel, though... there aren't many anyways."

"...You don't understand anything about me."

"...I understand that you're depressed because you don't find meaning in your existence. I know you hide behind a façade of pride because you don't know how else to cope with all your feelings. I kno-..."

"Shut. Up." Blood drips down his neck as she presses the sword closer.

"...Or what?"

"...I think you know what."

"...I know that you're scared of losing your friends because they're the only people who can live as long as you. I also know that you. are. miserable... under all that strength."

Suddenly, Kronii turns him around before pushing him to the bed and straddling him.

"...I'll make this hurt." Her piercing blur eyes bore into him like a drill. She's furious and it shows. Being spoken to in such a manner... is new to her.

"...Do your worst." He blankly states, not a hint of fear in his voice as they stare into each other.

Envy blinks and the entire environment changes... he's outside of Kronii's room, standing in front of the door and facing away from it. She... kicked him out. Just like that.

"...Open the door." He says as he turns towards the door, knocking against it.

"...No. Go away!" Kronii's voice is heard from inside, muffled and angry.

"...Fine." He gives in. It's better to give an angry person time to think things over, rather than push the matter further.

He decides to give Sana a visit in hopes that she'll be able to take him back to his world, even if he knows he has to regain everybody's trust now. He'll need to work a lot to regain it... especially for Sana. She was the most shaken up by the genocide he committed in Cortesía.

He probes around the floor, yet can't find anything, so he decides to visit Mumei instead. Knocking on the door, he waits.

...No response. He waits a little more, yet still receives no response. Either Mumei's not in there, or she's streaming and can't hear him.

He relents yet again, taking the elevator downstairs instead.

He reaches the ground floor, the gaping hole in the building still not having been fixed. Kronii will fix it when she feels like it, I'm sure.

He walks past it, stepping out of the building, but stopping as he sees a car speed towards him.

He recognizes what it is, his newly regained memories of pasts helping him. The driver presses the pedal harder as they realize who they're about to ram, quickly gaining a smirk.

Envy watches as the car approaches, an unchanged expression on his face. He lifts his arm and flicks his wrist to the side. The car abruptly shifts it's direction and slams into Hololive HQ, smoke leaving the hood.

The driver, a woman with two-toned hair and striking yellow eyes that send shivers down your spine steps out,  crossing her arms as she walks around the car and over to Envy.

"...You know, you could've just stopped the car."

"...Who are you supposed to be?"

"...My name is Shiori, Shiori Novella, to be specific. Nice to meet you." She extends her hand out for a handshake.

"...Who're the other four?" He doesn't accept the handshake, instead just turning his head to the broken-down car.

"...Oh, they're my... friends." Shiori says as she watches the others step out one by one.

"...Bau Bau... oww... my head... are you alright, Mococo...?" A girl speaks as another steps out of the vehicle after her. Envy notes that they seem to be idential twins, though... one has significantly larger... 'assets' than the other.

"...Mhm... I'm fine... Bau bau..." She shakes her head sluggishly.

Envy watches as the two twins move out of the way, making space for another to step out. A short girl, with gems replacing her feet steps out, soft clinking sounds being heard with every step she takes.

"...Owww, Shiorin... that... hurt~" She grasps her forehead, moving the floating tiara above her head out of the way.

"It's fine~ You'll live, right?" She answers dismissingly.

...And lastly, but not least, the fifth girl walks out of the crashed car, taller than the vehicle itself and holding a staff in her hand.

"...Anyways, now that everybody's here. Advent meet Envy. Envy, meet Advent."

They all perk up at her words. Envy because he heard his name spoken despite the fact that he never mentioned it, while the others perking up at the fact that... they didn't know they were called 'Advent' or who 'Envy' was.