Kin and drinks Pt. 3

"...Hehe~... Hic" The half-elf's ahoge bounces up and down for a moment as she rests her chin on the sleek, wooden bar.

"...So you got scared... shitless and... yet had no fuckin' idea... what was... Ugh, going... on...?"

"...Mmh! Yup... I got a little scared..." She shudders thinking back at the moment. Botan and Polka watching her play kind of put pressure on her.

"...You are an... idiot..."

"Heh?! I'm an idiot~?" She raises her head and looks at him, confusion written all over her face.

"...Yes, you are... how can you be scared of something... you can't even see... absurd..." Envy scoffs as he too, turns to face her, their gazes meet for but a second before Lamy looks away...

"... W-well, I think... That we should get back!"

"...You're right..." Envy stands up from his stool just as Lamy does.

They both start to stumble their way to the exit and, after about thirty seconds of walking, find themselves outside... it's still pitch black outside, but the bustling city makes up for it.

"... She's too slow..." He thinks to himself as he walks with her, so, just like any respectable gentleman... he picks her up like a princess and begins walking with her.

"...E-Eh... Wh... What?!" She thinks to herself as she's lifted up off the ground.
Her long ears twitch slightly as she hides her embarrassment behind the palms of her hands. Her ahoge turns into a more pronounced heart shape than usual

Both are now slightly more sober as they attract the attention of anyone walking by. After all, a man walking around with a girl held in his arms, specifically a girl as beautiful as Lamy... that's not something you just see every day of the year, is it?

Eventually they reach the entrance of Hololive HQ where Envy still can't help but wonder how the doors work... he steps inside with Lamy in tow, taking in the sights before taking in the image of Lamy looking shyly, yet expectantly up to him.

"...Where's your room?"

"...Aww... Um... It's on the right... Fifth floor... First room."

"...Understood." It seems he's fully sober now.

"...Kinda expected more..." Lamy lowers her guard as she thinks to herself.

Envy quickly gets to her room. The door is open, after all, Lamy was too drunk to be bothered to lock or even close it when she left.

He lays her down onto the bed and was about to leave when she grabbed him by the sleeve of his hoodie.

"...What?"

"...Stay with me... You slept with Gura too, didn't you~?"

"...How do you know that?"

"...Everyone knows that. I like spending time with you. You're weird, but... I think that makes you just like me~"

"...What?"

"...Away from our home... but we don't want to go back...? Doesn't that seem similar~?"

"..."

He gently breaks her grip on the sleeve of his hoodie.

"...No. Go to sleep."

"...Mmh... Hey, come back here~!"

He silently leaves the room and closes the door, leaving Lamy alone on her bed.

"...Hehe... why play hard to get with me, Envy...?"

Leaving her room, Envy walks over to Gura's room and knocks on the door.

"...Yeah?!"

"...It's me."

"Oh, come on in then, chum!"

Envy tries to open the door, but it's locked... so he just uses his telekinesis to unlock it.

Stepping inside, Envy finds himself in Gura's room yet again. The walls and floor are now clean instead of bloodied, while the bed is no longer soaked in fresh blood. Gura is sitting at her desk, playing Minecraft on her computer with a bag of chips laying nearby, which she takes a handful of chips out of.

"...I'll be going to sleep first then."

"Okay! I'll be as silent as... I dunno, but I'll be silent, so don't worry!"

"...right..." He says distrustfully as he gets into bed, laying on his side without the blanket on and closing his eyes.

Two hours later...

Gura finally shuts off her computer, taking out her phone and opening Muse Dash instead as she lays down behind Envy on the mattress.

Envy, on the other hand, is peacefully sleeping... or so it would seem.

His mind is restless, attacked by the visages of his past.

"...Envy, let her go! NOW!"

"..." The man realized it had no effect. He didn't even bother to look at him, Envy simply kept looking her in the eyes.

"...Envy, please just let go of her. You... You don't have to do this."

...The distinct feeling of her supple skin against his hand as it gripped her neck, cutting off blood from reaching her brain as he looked to the voice. A voice all too familiar... it was the voice of family after all. A family who chose to forsake him... unforgivable and unacceptable. He pleads for her forgiveness now... if he could laugh in this situation... Envy would, but how could you laugh in the face of ones last breaths?

Slowly but surely, Envy's grip tightens around her neck as she claws at his arm hopelessly, staring into his cold eyes, fully black and filled with anything but remorse.

Slowly but surely, her struggles die down... Until, finally... She goes limp.