Space is... lonely

They all pay their undivided attention to Shiori as she smiles.

"...Take me slow, Shiorin. Advent? Envy?" The girl with the staff asks as she walks up to the group, leaning slightly against the sharp weapon.

"Yup. This is Envy." She lifts both hands up and points to him as if showing off a cool valuable.

"And we... are Advent~" She then points to herself, smiling with even more brightness.

"...Mococo doesn't get it..." The girl now named Mococo mumbles to herself, her dog ears drooping as she looks down.

"...You'll be fine... there, there~" The other twin, y'know, with the bigger 'assets', the bigger badonkas, like bahongagolangas comforts the... smaller bahonkas one. Truly unfair, the world.

Mococo leans into her twin's touch as she sobs slightly.

"...Fuwawa... what do we do now...? Bau..."

"...Bau... I don't know..." Their ears droop even more as they hug each other and nuzzle together.

The rest of the group just watch it happen. Shiori quickly snaps away from the adorable two though and turns back to Envy to explain the situation.

"...Okay, so... first of all, I know who you are. I know a lotta things. I also know that this is Hololive HQ, but don't worry, we don't wanna fight."

"...So?" Envy just stares at her as she gestures with her arms for every sentence.

"...Well, basically... I was wondering if we could join Hololive!"

"...You know I am not the boss, right?"

"...well, yeah, but! You can get me TO the boss!"

Envy turns around to face the building before raising his arm... everyone follows his movements as he does so and, suddenly, a man comes flying out the window, smashing it and falling straight into Envy's arms.

"...AAHHH-Oh... I'm fine." The man says as he's caught by Envy, being carried like a princess. Their gazes meet and it's like... a romcom.

"...Hello, YAGOO. I apologize." Envy says as they stare at each other. His voice makes YAGOO blush a little as he mutters...

"...N-no problem... I don't... mind..."

Envy nods wordlessly and YAGOO does the same, like a baby bird copying the flap of its mother's wings.

"...This is so romantic..." The tall girl says to herself as she watches it happen.

"...Agreed~" Shiori jumps in on the Envy X YAGOO bandwagon.

"...Woah..." The twins themselves mutter as the moment stretches.

"...What is going on..." The girl with gems for feet questions herself innocently.

"...YAGOO, I want you to take these five to the police station and get them arrested." Envy's black and white eyes have YAGOO enraptured. Maybe it's the fact that he had just experienced a near-death experience.

"...Of course..." He nods in response.

"Huh? Wait, no, no! You're supposed to get us to join Hololive! C'mon, please?!" Shiori tries to defuse the situation.

YAGOO looks over to the origin of the voice, seeing only what can be described as a goth girl.

"...Who're you...?"

"...Okay, my name's Shiori, Shiori Novella. I'd like to join Hololive as an idol together with all my friends!" She gestures to the other four.

"...I see... I'll call the police."

"...Good." Envy gently sets YAGOO on his feet, stepping a little backwards.

"No, don't call the police! Why would you call the police?!"

"Because you crashed a car into his building?" Envy comments.

"...Okay, other than that!"

The all just silently standby and it looks like the other girls are just about ready to book it.

"...Whatever, I have to leave." Envy says as he starts to walk away, ignoring the pleas coming from Shiori.

"Alright, I'll call Subaru... and Kronii just for good measure. Goodbye!" The CEO says, waving as Envy walks off.

"...Where is she...?" Envy thinks to himself as he wanders through the boisterous city. He's looking for Sana. She's the only way he can get back as far as he knows. He uses his shocks to feel the environment and people around, searching for the two mounds attached to the abdomen of a certain Speaker of Space.

Finally, Envy comes to the conclusion that she's just not in the city. Walking into a secluded alleyway, he quickly takes off into the sky, disappearing behind the clouds.

He soars through the air, quickly reaching the same spot where he first arrived in this world. That field of grass.

He slowly descends, and there she is... Sana, sitting with her knees pressed her chest and seeming deep in thought.

She watches the wind shift the blades of green, making them move in unison. Sometimes in one direction, sometimes in another.

Envy sits beside her, prompting her to turn to look at him as he stares ahead.

"...Envy?"

"...Hello, Sana."

"...Why are you here?"

"...I thought you may have needed some comfort." He lies through his teeth. It doesn't matter how she feels right now, what does matter, on the other hand... is getting back to his world.

"...Oh, thank you. I'm still..." She can't bring herself to say with him right there.

"...Shaken up by... what I looked like, right?"

"...Yeah..."

"...I don't blame you. And you don't deserve to see such a thing."

"..." Sana looks down at the ground in front of her, frowning sadly.

"...Do you feel... out of touch?"

"...I'm sorry?" Sana glances back to him.

"...Like you're not there for the others?"

"...I..." Her words get caught in her mouth... it's true. She often leaves Earth to go somewhere else. Do something else. She rarely ever talks to her friends... she feels... out of touch with them.

"...There's no need to say anything. Just, listen."

"...Okay..."

"...I'm guessing you feel like your relationship with the others has deteriorated?"

"..."

"...You don't know how to approach them anymore. You feel like they've changed, but you're the same?"

"..." She brings her body even closer together.

"...You want comfort, but you don't know how to ask for it."

"...Yes..." She sobs quietly.

"...You can lean on their shoulders. They won't mind. Neither will I."

"...Can I... really...?"

She keeps her head down, she doesn't want him to see her like this.

"...Of course. Everyone has a right to feel, yet this world makes us think we don't."

"..." She leans her head against his shoulder and, frankly... even if it's him, she feels... comforted.