End Of The Treasure Hunt.

Start from the beginning

Sajamoras, is Japanese cuisine. Eli and I are on our first date, finally.

"It is not an 'experiance'. It is raw, dead fish." I make a disgusted face, and he rolls his eyes.

"How do you know? You haven't even tried it yet."

I look down at my plate and sigh. "But, everyone else who have tried it, says it's disgusting." I look up at him. "Even Gabe. And he eats everything. Gabe told me that he threw up."

"Well, that's everyone else. Not you." He smiles at me, and I marvel at how bright white his teeth are. Eli place his hand on top of mine, which is lying on the table, and he gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Please try it. For me?"

I bite my bottom lip. "Okay."

His blue eyes get me every time.

He grins like he won a trophy, and pushes the plate towards me. "Eat up, Sophie."

I, hesitantly, pick up my fork, and cut a bite out of the little roll of fish. "Fine, but if I get sick, it's your fault."

Eli nods, and gestures for me to take the bite.

I pull the fork up to my mouth, and eat the bite.

It's actually not that bad. It's sorta gummy, and has a little spice to it, but it's not bad. Weird, but not bad.

"Pretty good." I tell him after I swallow it.

"See?" He winks at me. "I told you that it wasn't bad."

I let out a little laugh and stick my tongue out at him. "Not everyone can be as right as you."

He laughs, then suddenly becomes serious, and grabs my hands softly. "You know, I really like you, right?"

I stare into his eyes, my mind flashing back to the times Zack has told me that, and I almost groan out loud, because I'm thinking about Zack in this serious moment.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, worried. He probably saw the change in my eyes.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." I smile at him, and he smiles back.

"So..." He trails off, expectantly.

"Oh yeah... I..I like you to-"

"Soppie? Soppie! What are you doing on the floor here?"

I jump, and hit my head on the wall behind me. "Ouch!" I rub the back of my head, and glare up at a laughing Gabe. "That was not funny."

"Well, it's your fault for sitting on the floor." He gestures to where I'm sitting outside of the Gym, and I just now realize that class has been dismissed, and that people are staring at me.

They probably thought that I was dead.

I stand up quickly, smoothing out my skirt as I rise. That was embarrassing.

Gabe puts his hand over his mouth to cover his laugh, and I narrow my eyes at him. "It wasn't funny." I mumble. "I was waiting for class to get out."

He looks at me with curiosity. "Why? And why aren't you in cla-. oh."

It's my turn to be curious. "Oh what?"

His lips try to pull up into a smirk, but he stops, and he starts slowly backing away from me. "Nothing, Soppie."

I cock my eyebrow at him.

I know when he's lying.

"Nothing? Are you sure?"

He starts backing away faster. "Yeah. Hey! Don't you have to get to the Gym?"

I turn around slightly to look inside the Gym. Yup, clear. "Yeah, how did yo-" I stop myself when I notice that Gabe isn't anywhere around.

What's going on?

This causes me to become more curious.

I turn towards the Gym, and start walking in, already seeing the pool all the way across the room.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for... All it said was the first place we kissed.

There it is. As soon as I get close to the pool, I see it.

"Oh..My..." I cover my mouth.

It's a T.V.. And it's playing the whole scene of when I first fell into the pool. Over, and over.

"-attention in class? We give her mouth to mouth."

I watch Ian smile shyly. "Oh."

Zack rolls his eyes. "Move. I'll do it."

Ian moves, and Zack sits in the place where Ian was sitting... In front of my lifeless body.

Zack places his hands on my chest, and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Okay Sophie, I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt." I jump when I hear a voice join in with the Zack on T.V.

"But I'm doing this because you need to breathe."

I turn around to see Zack standing there with his hands in his pockets, his eyes looking at me softly.

We both stand there, looking at each other quietly, except for the noise on the television.

I hear myself screaming at them, and crying, but I don't look. I just continue to stare at Zack.

After I hear the tape click off, and the T.V turn off, Zack shifts on his feet.

"Yes, Zack?"

He sniffs, and I realize that his eyes are filled with tears.

"Sophie, I really need to tell you that I am sorry. For every single thing that I have done in my life to you. You have been nothing but nice to me, and I have taken that to my advantage. I never realized how much you really meant to me, and how much.." He looks away from me, a couple tears falling down his cheek.

I sniff and wipe the tears off of my face that have fallen. "How much..?"

Zack looks back at me, and his lips tremble. "H-how much I-I'm really in love you."

My throat catches.

Zack has never, ever shown this much emotion. And he has never told anyone that he loved them.

"What?"

"This is where we first kissed." He spreads his arms out. "And where I started having some kind of feelings for you." He takes a step towards me, silent tears falling from his eyes. "And this is where I told you that I love you." Zack grabs my hands, and looks directly into my eyes. "Please forgive me, Princess."

Looking into his pleading eyes, I really can tell that I love him. And I'll always forgive him.

All this time it was hard for me to know that, because I didn't want to believe that there was such a thing as love. I was afraid of getting hurt. But, I'll take that chance just to be able to be with Zack.

"Zack, I...I love you too. And I forgive you." I blurt out, a smile slowly covering my lips.

Zack's face lights up, and he picks me up and twirls me around. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!!"

When he puts me down, he grabs my face with both hands, pulls me towards him, and kisses me.

It feels like electric shoots through my veins, and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

"Sophie, what are you doing?"

Zack and I both break the kiss, and look towards the door to see a wide-eyed Eli, standing there looking at us appalled.

Great.