She felt pressure lift off her shoulders just as her friends' heads turned towards the doors of the cafeteria. And of course, that meant eyes were no longer on her, but on Sol Garfield— She did always have a tendency to always have eyes on her. Who could blame her? Solana was stunning.

So, the student body of Westwood watch Sol hand-in-hand with Dominic Holland Jr. Next to them, Scarlett Styles and her messy bleached hair strutted confidently while Conrad Styles followed behind— Doing his best not to draw attention to himself, which always failed, of course. He was a Styles. He was also Conrad, and gorgeous as hell.

Meanwhile, Gemma Swift-Kelce captured everyone's eyes with her curly brown hair, her mother's eyes, and 5'10 height. Smiling with Gemma with the stunning Hope Steinfeld-Lee, who simply attended school when there wasn't a camera in front of her to take her picture. She was like Sol in that regard. Mason Teller and Iris Horan and their perfect smiles joined the group before they all settled on their table.

At her own table, most of Celeste's friends rolled their eyes at the sight of their older siblings. Practically everyone at the table were second-born children, set up to play catch-up with their legendary siblings (& parents.)

While all her friends turned away and returned to their own conversations, Celeste continued to watch her older sister. She was beautiful. Bright. Eyes followed her everywhere she went. The sun.

"When did Sol and Hope get back?" Rowan asked, glancing towards the Garfield twins and Hayes.

"Two nights ago. New York Fashion Week ended a few weeks ago and then they were shooting holiday shit, but our parents are saying they have to log in a few hours at school before jet-setting again." Hayes explained before taking a sip of his drink.

"Not like the school cares," Estella scoffed, rolling her eyes. "As long as Sol graduates with Westwood next to her name, they don't care what she does. They're passing her either way. They did the same thing with Luna."

"Este, you know Sol actually does the work. Luna too," Celeste gave her twin a look, guilt growing in her chest as Estella talked even slightly negative about their sisters. "If any of them had anything below a C+, our parents wouldn't hesitate to pull them out of their industries."

"Whatever. Twinkle, you going to dinner with my mom tonight?" Grant called for the blonde and Estella rolled her eyes at the nickname she had heard from Grant's lips a 1000 times already before nodding. "Make sure you send me a picture of the menu so you can bring me back something."

"Do I look like your mother?" Estella replied sarcastically.

"Oedipus complex." Celeste mumbled her breath with a smirk.

"Electra complex." Hayes grinned back to the girl and the two met eyes.

"Nerds." Niki scoffed, shaking her head before the group erupted in laughter.

•••

real life | los angeles
the garfield house
- october 21st, 2044

"MAMI, I'M going to the studio!" Celeste shouted as she ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Sounds good, mi vida," Sophia Luna Garfield nodded at her youngest daughter with a smile. She kissed the top of her head, smirking, "Angel, your Dad and I shouldn't expect anything less than excellence when we go to conferences at the school tonight, right?"