♛ 52 ♛

Everything happened within the blink of an eye, a gunshot was fired

Everything happened within the blink of an eye, a gunshot was fired. Alexei left my hand, I took out my HK 416 aiming at the men in my direction. My brother was shocked to see that. Welcome Back, brother.

"Sorry boss but I was paid to protect her" Alexei spoke and my brother was dumbfounded by the betrayal.  Cillian and Augustin took the chance to shoot at the men, plopping them one after the other. All the men left were either Bratva's loyal or Raffael's men, we had full control over the situation.

I moved past Alexei pointing the gun at my brother. He glared at me his hands went to his pocket, looking for a weapon. I have trained with him all my life, I knew his reflex was a little slower. Till the time he tried to pull out his gun, I shot his arm. I shifted forward shooting a bullet in his thigh resulting in him tumbling on the floor. My eyes turned to Raffael.

He was clashing with Marcin. Marcin is the same man with moss-green eyes who shot the video when I was kidnapped. "You won't be able to get out of here" My brother grunted trying to stand on his feet. I chuckled at him, squatting down at his level.

"Look closely brother, we didn't come here to save ourselves" I was satisfied witnessing him like that. He deserved all that.

"Raffael" A shriek took my lookout. I turned back. Raffael was over Marcin he was punching him constantly.

"That's for ruining my brother's most important day, that is for murdering my papa, that is for the tears my mama shed" He continued with every punch he spelled a loss he faced. Cillian tried to pull him away but he wasn't leaving him. Marcin was already counting the last breaths of his life.

Eventually, Cillian pulled him away. "This is the easiest death you can give him" He growled at Raffael. He was right Marcin deserved much worse. Raffael looked away from him and nodded trying to calm all his anger. While Augustin moved forward kicking Marcin like the shit he was.

I could understand the anger, he took so much from them. Raffael stopped Augustin as he didn't want Marcin dead. He crouched at his level taking out his pocket knife. "You make a star every time you kill an enemy huh! " He said tearing away the shirt from his body. I saw the stars tattooed on Marcin's chest.

"You would have made one after killing my father" He continued as he braced the tip of the knife on his chest just above the stars. And just then Raffael pierced the pointed end into his skin drawing blood out. He scrapped the skin. Marcin closed his eyes controlling his screams.

Raffael went on scraping off the skin until the whole layer of skin where the tattoos were made fell off from his chest. I turned my face away from the flesh and blood. That was too much to look at.

"Now you lost it all, bring him" Raffael ordered and Adriano came with a man. His hands were tied behind his back and his mouth was gagged. Marcin tried to move his arms that were crushed below Augustin's shoe.