♛ 39 ♛

We flew to bloody Warsaw within hours

We flew to bloody Warsaw within hours. I don't have time to waste. Samuel mapped the whole place till we reached there. Uncle Umberto pushed a lot to come with us but I couldn't leave the women alone at the estate.

"I want the fucker alive" I roared looking at the shabby place. I glanced at Cillian and Augustin they nodded at me. We are ready for this.

"Check earpieces and get to the position" Cillian said taking his phone out. He placed the device in the car before coming back.

Augustin and Cillian with two of our men rushed towards the backside of the building while Samuel and I were in the front. We planted our bombs on the front gate. Let the fuckers know death is here.

In the count of three two and one. Boom. The front gate pummeled into pieces, I motioned them to enter inside. We only took our four best men with us that's enough to wipe out the Albanians. Motherfuckers.

As we entered inside we openly fired on the men coming in our direction.  All my wrath was coming out of my gun. The rule was simple save her and shoot every single fucker involved. Clearing the corridor, we rushed to the basement but there was no one there.

"Basement is all clear" I said going towards the stairs. Men came in our direction, I shot them. This was fucking easy they put their hands on my woman. Mio tesoro.

"Posterior side all clear, we will check the first floor you head to the second" Augustin informed me. Okay, few more minutes tesoro, I am here.

Samuel and I reached the second floor. The corridors were not crowded like the way they were when we entered. Kicking a bastard away, I changed my gun. My eyes fell on a man heading towards me, he was the one who dragged her by her hair.

The CCTV footage flashed in my mind again. Stepping closer to him, I whacked him, getting the gun from his hands. My mind was engulfed by rage. Kicking him, I slammed my knee into his ribs. His face morphed into immense pain. Yeah, that's how you feel with broken ribs.

I booted my shoe at the same spot multiple times. He couldn't breathe, he was struggling. I took my gun, pointing it at him. " Please don't kill me, my wife is pregnant. I have a family" He sobbed.

I crouched at his level looking in his eyes. "The girl whom you brought here, she is my family" I shot him. There is no forgiveness in our world.

There were only two rooms. I kicked the door of the first one. Got you motherfucker. Men pointed guns in our direction but I was not in the mood of negotiation. I glanced at Matteo and Samuel, they got my call.

We started firing on the men with bodies slumping on the ground. I sensed someone behind my back. Turning around, I slammed the back of my Glock in the fucker's face.

He stumbled on his feet hitting the wall behind. He is none other than Aron Neziri. He smirked at my direction. "Nice to meet you Raffael," He spoke standing on his feet. We will see how nice this meeting goes.