♛ 31 ♛

I didn't believe Raffael when he said he was going to spend the day with me but he did

I didn't believe Raffael when he said he was going to spend the day with me but he did. I opened my eyes to find myself in his room. I snuggled more into the comforter before finally getting up. I walked down the stairs there was no sound, I only saw guards standing at their usual place.

When I reached downstairs I saw Raffael in the kitchen. This man why can't he wear something? He acknowledged my presence, my eyes met his when he turned around. I gave him a sleepish smile sitting in front of the counter. None of us spoke breathing in the silence. I don't think anyone is home except us.

He isn't wearing anything inside the apron. I am facing his back right now and I can see my nail marks on it. I feel a ripple in my heart when I look at them.

" Staring is rude tesoro"

How did he see that? My lips curled at his words. When he was done, I set the table for dinner. He removed the apron flashing his well-built body again. My eyes fell on that scar. I didn't touch it earlier because I know he doesn't like that. We were eating quietly but this wasn't awkward.

As always, I couldn't keep quiet as my curiosity peaked up. That scar may be related to the painful past he was talking about. He ignored talking about it.

"How did you get that?" I pointed at the cruel imprint on his chest. Raffael looked at it for a minute before his eyes met mine. I saw an uncertainty in those brown orbs.

"That's a story for another day, we shouldn't talk about this on your last day here"

Another day, will we meet ever again? His words pang but they are factual, it's my last day here and we agreed to go on with the lies so this can be less hurtful.

"I need to talk to you about something after dinner"

I turned my head up at his words. What does he want to talk about? Why am I getting anxious, he said we will talk that's nothing new. I finished my food and placed the plates in the sink he did the same.

We walked in the garden. I asked him to do so because I was going to miss these roses. They were the first ones with whom, I connected. Every night, I glimpsed at them believing everything would be fine.

" What you wanted to talk about?" I questioned since this suspense was killing me.

"Not here"

Why? I didn't ask that. I won't deny him anything. I don't know if we will see each other again or not so this moment is very special. Walking around the beautiful rose garden, I relived my memories here and my feet stopped when I saw, that Raffael wasn't walking by my side now. I turned to see him standing back. He was looking at me like he wanted to say something that was annihilating him but his lips were sealed.

I peeked at his stretched hand, he was asking me to hold him. I want to hold him, but can I hold him? Closing off my thoughts, I accepted his hand. Raffael took me to his room. I stood there looking at him while he was shuffling through some things. What are you doing?