♛ 43 ♛

"Raffael, why do you love me? " She asked her eyes were tired

"Raffael, why do you love me? " She asked her eyes were tired. She needed rest. Yuliana asks me the most random question at most random times. I pulled myself a bit away to peek at her face. Her eyes peeped into mine for an answer.

"You are asking me why I want to breathe Yuliana. I fucking need you, I want you every time and every moment. When I glanced at those blue eyes, I knew I was fucked. You own my heart tesoro.  I should have admitted this sooner but the moment I kissed you, you were mine"

Her eyes were pointed. "Don't you dare leave me? I won't be able to handle that. I will die i-"

"I will never leave you until death tears us apart for fuck sake, don't think that," I said kissing the life out of her. I have to be very careful while kissing her. Even though her nose has been a lot better but I can't hurt her, even a bit.

"I love you" She whispered while I pecked her cheeks drinking those tears, I hated in her eyes. This never feels old, I could listen to this all my life.

" I love you too mio tesoro "

She tugged me closer with her head resting on my chest. She snuggled more into me. I have noticed that she does it often. She feels safe like this, she admitted.

***

I slowly closed the door exiting the room. Yuliana finally slept after crying again because of her asshole of a brother. He said many things to her when she was there. What a motherfucker he is to call his own sister that. But yeah he isn't her real brother, she told me the whole story he narrated.

I was sitting in the waiting area when I heard footsteps looming towards me. I knew who it was.

Cillian didn't say anything, he just sat beside me. I know he is here to talk about something. He could have called me but the matter must be important.

"Why are you sitting here?"

I didn't glimpse at him when I answered his question. "She is sleeping so I just came out for some time" I saw him nodding at my reply from my peripheral vision.

"Want to talk about it" Cillian has always read my mind. I think that's why he is this close to me since he could sense, something was wrong.

"I just don't know how she will face it" I gave him a piece of my thoughts. She lived her whole childhood trusting her brothers, and the way she talks about them, I know their bond was very strong. She was already shattered when that asshole confessed his deeds in front of her. I don't know how she would react when she will find out what I planned to do with him.

"She is way stronger than we think, any normal girl in her place would have died there. She fought till the end. I know it will be very tough but motherfucker Zaitsev should get what he deserves" Cillian is right he deserves to be in hell and I will make sure he will be there before dying.

"Now tell me, why are you here, you visited her earlier" He chuckled at my question. He is not the only one who can read other people.

"It's about Aron"

His name is enough to bring my blood to a boil. My knuckles whitened from the force I was using on my hand. "What about him? " My sound came calm, totally opposite of what I was feeling.

"Andrew should see him, it's been two weeks. His wounds were bleeding then our men tortured him the way you wanted, he will get an infection"

I turned towards Cillian giving him what the fuck look. He cares about his wounds. He shook his head already understanding what I was thinking.

"I am not sympathizing with that fucker. It's just he would die in some days even before Yuliana gains enough strength to punish him. That will be a very pleasant death for him. If you want him to live until Yuliana decides a punishment for him, you need to treat his wounds."

When I considered what he was saying, I felt the same. I can't let that fucker die so easily. He needs to beg for it, every second of his life must be painful for him. I decided Yuliana must be the one to punish him, it's her right so until she gets better he has to live.

"Okay, ask Andrew to treat him temporarily. Only enough medications, to keep him alive. Don't give him any painkillers, that stronzo must feel the pain." I said looking at my phone which beeped.

"Yeah, he will feel what he made her feel. After Aofie I was broken, when I saw her for the first time, I felt I was near my sister. I already lost one and I won't forgive the bastard who tormented my sister" Cillian gave a satisfying reply.

Bianca texted me, to ask if Yuliana slept. I replied a yes to the message. She visited her only once because her husband didn't want her out for now. That's a better option since Yuliana will be discharged after a week then Bianca can talk to her all she wants.

The silence broke with a loud yelp. That's her. I rushed towards the room with Cillian on my trail. Yuliana was sitting on the bed her body heaving with the harsh breathing. Her one hand was clutching the hospital gown while the other had a scissor. Nurse entered in the room trying to calm her down.

"Don't c-come closer, just d-don't" She whispered. Nurses tried but couldn't get closer to her since she was pointing the end of scissors at them. She must have had a nightmare about the trauma.

I went near her and placed my hand on hers. She flinched when I touched her hand. Within seconds, she turned her other hand at me protecting herself. I held the scissors with my hand so she couldn't hurt herself.

"Please don't touch me" She said as pearly tears flowed down her cheeks. My heart shattered when I saw her state. I glanced at the nurse nodding at her, she quickly injected something into her arm.

"Raffael save me, please save me" She whispered before dozing off. I placed her down carefully taking the scissors from her hand. Her face looked calm but she was hurt mentally, physically and emotionally. I took a tissue dabbing it on her forehead which was covered with sweat. This was the third time she had a nightmare but she never tried something. Today she could have hurt herself.

"Sir you got a cut, let me apply some antiseptic to it" Nurse requested looking at my hand. Blood drops dripping on the white tiles. The cut was nothing compared to what I had got on my heart when I saw her so broken. My gaze went to Cillian, his hands fisted on his sides while his eyes were fixed on her.

"They will pay for this" Cillian said those words in a low tone. I know when he uses that when he in extreme turmoil.

Aron will regret his existence and always remember the fact that he messed with the wrong girl.

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰☱

Hello, I know this was a short chapter. You know they need some time before a storm. Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts on this one. And, we are very close to 5k reads and as soon as it reaches I am going to share a glimpse of second book of the series.

Lots of love❤